<Recruiting> Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Let's prepare for university entrance exams and competitions with regular lessons from overseas music university professors and musicians while in Japan!
■ Professors ■
* The professors will be updated from time to time, but in principle it is possible for affiliated professors (600 or more).
* Please contact us as lessons may be available for teachers who are not affiliated with us.
* Lessons vary depending on the professor due to time difference, but lessons will be available from around 17:XNUMX.
● Dina Joffe / Jury member of the International Chopin Piano Competition / Former Professor of Hamburg University of Music
● Gilead Mishory / Professor, Freiburg University of Music, Germany
● Gerrit Zitterbart / Professor, Hannover University of Music
● Roland Krüger / Professor, Hannover University of Music
● Thomas Hell / Professor, Mainz University of Music
● Ilya Szeps / Professor, Cologne University of Music
● Wolfram Schmidt-Leonardi / Professor, Mannheim University of Music
● Thomas Woolman / Lecturer, University of Music Munich
● Piotr Ozkowski / Professor, University of Music in Detmold
● Lisa Smirnova / Professor, Robert Schumann Hochschule, Düsseldorf, Germany
● Evgeny Sinaisky / Folkwang University of the Arts (piano duo, piano accompaniment)
● Christopher Hinterhuber / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
● Johannes Marian / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
● Jan Gottlieb Irachek / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
● Albert Zasman / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
● Roman Zaslavsky / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
● Constantine Semilyakovs / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
● Bernhard Partz / Professor, Private University of Music and Arts, Vienna
● Evgeny Sinaisky / Professor, University of Music and Arts Vienna (Chamber Music)
● Milana Chernyavska / Professor, Glatz College of Music
● Dimitri Kapurin / Tchaikovsky Memorial National Moscow Conservatory Associate Professor
● Peter Raul / Associate Professor, St. Petersburg Conservatory
● Sergey Koudriakov / Tchaikovsky Memorial National Moscow Conservatory Associate Professor
● Anne-Leeds Gasterdi / Professor of the National Conservatory of Music in Paris & the Conservatory of Paris
● Jean-Marc Luisada / Ecole Normal Conservatory
● Ramji Yassa / Ecole Normal Conservatory
● Billy Adie / City Conservatory of Paris & Professor Schola Cantorum
● Pierre Leak / Former Professor of the City Conservatory of Paris
● Pierre Leak / Professor, Conservatory of Music, Catalonia
● Alex Alguacil / Professor of Conservatori Superior de Lyseu
● Dmitri Alexeev / Professor of Royal College of Music / Jury member of the International Chopin Piano Competition
● Colin Stone / Professor, Royal Academy of Music & Royal Academy of Music
● Gabriele Baldoch / Professor, Trinity Laban Conservatoire University, England
● Ivan Yanakov / World-class pianist
● Rossella Redoria / Former Professor of Opera School, Bologna Opera
● Lucetta Bitzi / Professor of Parma Conservatory
● Andreas Schmidt / Munich University of Music and Drama
● Barbara Bonney / Professor, Mozartium University of Music
● Rainer Trost / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, active singer (Vienna State Opera, Bayreuth Festival, etc.)
● Claudia Visca / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
● Peter Edelmann / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria
● Jean-Francois Luchon / Professor, Sergey Pontoise Conservatory
● Alex Penda / Active soprano singer / World-famous opera active singer
● Jean-Francois Luchon / Professor, Royal Conservatory of Brussels
● Patricia Rozario / Professor, Royal College of Music & Trinity Laban Conservatoire University
● Lionel Friend / Professor, Royal College of Music & Guildhall School of Music
<Vocals (including vocal pedagogy)>
● Anne Peckham / Senior Professor, Berklee College of Music, USA
● Christoph Poppen / Professor, University of Music Munich
● Tomashevsky / Professor of Berlin University of the Arts / Former Professor of Hans Eisler University of Music
● Stephen Picard / Professor, Hanns Eisler University of Music
● Michael Weimann / Professor, Cologne University of Music
● Thomas Feodorov / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
● Lover Scho Larsen / Professor, Mozartium University of Music
● Dominican Falgel / Professor, Private College of Music and Arts & Glatz National College of Music
● Henya Zenmler / Professor, Private University of Music and Arts, Vienna
● Emrine Pierre / Salzburg Chamber Soloists Violinist
● Birgit Kohler / Former Lecturer, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna / Former Concertmaster, Vienna Symphony Orchestra
● Virginie Buscaille / Professor, City Conservatory of Paris / French Broadcasting Philharmonic Orchestra Conmas
〖Switzerland / Spain〗
● Yuval Gotribovic / Svitzela Italiana Conservatory (Switzerland) & Professor of the Catalan Conservatory of Music (Spain)
● Tillman Vick / Professor, Hannover University of Music
● Shenia Jankovich / Professor, University of Music in Detmold
● Julian Alp / Professor, Glatz National College of Music
● Claudia Zaragar / Lecturer, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
● Erwin Krambauer / Professor of Kunitachi College of Music & Chief of the Vienna Symphony Orchestra
● Albert Mora / Professor of the Catalan Academy of Music & Principal Player of the Liceu Grand Theater Orchestra
● Uwe Komishke / Professor of Franzlist College of Music & Former Chief of the Munich Philharmonic
● Uwe Keller / Professor of Glatz National College of Music & German Brass member
Are you in trouble with this now?
★ I wanted to go to an overseas class in the summer ...!
★ I want to study abroad, but I haven't found a teacher yet
★ The concert has also been canceled, and I'm not motivated.
The perfect solution for such people ...
That is an online lesson with a professor at And Vision's overseas music college!
With the connection with the teachers cultivated through many years of music study abroad support, lessons can be taken at home or at And Vision Hall (Ochanomizu, Tokyo) from top overseas musicians such as professors of music universities around the world and famous orchestra musicians. ..
♦♦♦ Features of online lessons ♦♦♦
~~ I'm happy here ~~
♪ You can take lessons from many teachers
You can take lessons from German teachers and French teachers today, Austrian teachers and Swiss teachers tomorrow, and teachers from all over the world while you are in Japan!This is your chance to experience who's lessons are the best for you
♪ You can continue to be motivated because you can receive it regularly.
You can freely choose the number of lessons. (Example: twice a month, once a month, once every two months, etc.)
Whether you're thinking of taking the exam or not, regular attendance will help you see the music you want to make with each other!
Also, if you are thinking of taking the exam in the future, it is generally advantageous to let the teacher know your musicality and humanity before taking the exam.
♪ And Vision's studio is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), equipment, and dedicated software, and staff will support you when necessary.
Of course, online lessons at home are also welcome, depending on the customer's wishes, such as distant places and infection prevention.
♪ No travel expenses
Travel expenses overseas are quite expensive.Let's use the travel expenses as lesson fees and take a lot of lessons
♪ An interpreter can be attached
Interpreters can be arranged so that even those who are worried about language can participate with peace of mind.
♪ A deeper review with lesson videos
I'm sure many of you have been recording lessons with your own voice recorder, but aren't you recording?
Since it is recorded with the recording function of ZOOM, you can visually confirm what the teacher pointed out in the lesson!
～～ Please note this point ～～
After all, it does not match the raw sound
If you can travel, please try the teacher's lesson with face-to-face lessons.
Enjoy lessons with your teacher online until your trip is successful!
(But you want to take lessons regularly at this level!)
♦♦♦ Online lesson benefits ♦♦♦
6. If you apply for lessons XNUMX times or more, the facility fee (our music hall) is free!
12. 30.If you apply XNUMX times or more a year, you can use the practice room before and after the lesson (up to XNUMX minutes in total) for free!
* However, it will be "only when the room is open", and if there is a paid user, that will be given priority, and in some cases, we may ask you to leave halfway.
■ Price ■
Admission fee: 30,000 yen (excluding tax) * Valid for 1 year only for the first time
Lesson fee: Please contact us as it varies from teacher to teacher. (From around 30.000 yen)
If you need an interpreter; 1 yen per hour (excluding tax)
Facility fee: 1 yen per hour (excluding tax) ★ Facility usage fee for regular online lessons is free!
If you need piano accompaniment: 1 yen per hour (excluding tax)
* Those who are not members of And Vision School need to join the school.
* Other musical instrument partners can be arranged (example: other vocal music and musical instrument partners when taking piano accompaniment lessons, etc.)
■ Lesson location ■
And Vision Music School or your home, etc.
* We recommend lessons in our hall, which is well equipped with audio equipment.
* Lessons at home are also possible for distant places and measures against infectious diseases.Please note that the sound quality of lessons at home depends on the internet environment of each home.
■ Efforts for measures against new coronavirus infectious diseases ■
Based on the "new lifestyle" that assumes the new coronavirus announced by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare on May 2020, 5, And Vision is taking the following measures.
〇 Efforts of staff
・ Hand wash and disinfect immediately after going to the office
・ Hand washing and disinfection each time
・ If you are not feeling well, you will be absent from work or switch to telework.
・ Office management that keeps physical distance
・ Thorough ventilation in the office
・ Disinfect the office with sodium hypochlorite (in addition to regular disinfection, disinfect each time)
・ Wearing a staff mask when meeting with customers
〇Request to customers
・ Request for interviews, temperature measurement, and hand washing (disinfection) when visiting the office
・ Request for hand washing and disinfection each time
・ When you come to the office, if you are concerned about meeting the staff, you can respond remotely.
Details of infectious disease prevention measures for customers are described below.
We will respond in this way when you come to our office with online lessons.
Online lessons are basically private.Please be assured that you will not meet other customers.If you need an interpreter, you can also join the lesson online.
We also check the latest information from the World Health Organization (WHO) and strive to thoroughly prevent infectious diseases.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● Consumption tax is required separately.
● And Vision school members do not need an admission fee (it will be deducted from the amount)
● Please tell us your preference for the number of regular lessons, such as twice a month or once every two months.
● If you wish to take regular lessons, the facility usage fee such as And Vision Hall at the time of the lesson is discounted (free of charge).
● If you would like an interpreter or accompaniment, you can apply separately.
● We will adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● If you take lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, you can expect better sound quality than using only Zoom because special music software is used.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.