Pierre Reach / Professor at the Ecole Normale de Musique in France, Former Professor at the Paris Regional Conservatory & Former Professor at the Conservatory of Music in Catalonia, Spain / Online Piano Lessons
Continuing his passion as an artist, Professor at the Ecole Normale de Musique in France, former professor at the Paris Regional Conservatory, and former professor at the Catalunya Higher Conservatory in Spain
Professor Pierre Reach, who has a wide repertoire and is known around the world for Bach's "Goldberg Variations," teaches the fusion of technology and music.
Pierre Reach, who was taught by excellent leaders such as Yvonne Lefébure, a French pianist, Yvonne Loriod, the wife of composer Messiaen, and Maria Crusio, a teacher who raised Argerich, is a young man. He is a talented person who won a prize in the international competition of. The 1st place in the Messiaen International Piano Competition, the 2nd place in the Maria Canals International Music Competition, and the prize in the Arthur Rubinstein International Competition are just a few examples. He continues to perform worldwide and has performed with NHK Symphony Orchestra in Japan and the Osaka Philharmonic Orchestra. His unique and wide repertoire is a big attraction for him. Starting with classics such as Mozart and Schubert, he specializes in rare songs such as Stravinsky, Alcan, and French military composer Jean Cras, as well as a list arrangement version of Berlioz's "Symphonie Fantique", which is said to have few pianists in the world. And. Above all, the wonderful interpretation of Bach's "Goldberg Variations" received worldwide acclaim. He has been a judge at many international competitions, including the Monte Carlo Piano Masters, Olivier Messiaen Competition, Maria Canals International Piano Competition, and has been teaching for many years as a former professor at the Paris Conservatory of Music and a professor at the Catalunya Conservatory of Music in Spain. "Technique and musicality are inseparable," he says. The feature of the lesson is to constantly improve the skill and musicality at the same level.
* Applicants can also audition for the Master's Program and the Continuing Education Course at the Conservatory of Music in Catalonia, Spain.The level of diplomas in Europe is the same regardless of country, so it is possible to obtain a higher diploma in other countries after graduation.
The piano of world-famous pianist Pierre Reach, professor of Ecole Normale de Musique in France, former professor of the Paris Regional Conservatory, and former professor of the Catalonia Higher Conservatory of Music in Spain. Lessons are available. Have a trial lesson with your teacher once or twice, and if you are compatible, start taking lessons as a teacher's class (student).Those who have taken public lessons should be able to feel the depth of lessons unique to class students (disciples) compared to public lessons at one-off events. You can take the following 1 courses.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory
● Regular music online lessons (preparation for competitions, brush-ups, etc.)
* The admission fee is valid for one year (if you take the course for one year or more in a row, you do not need to re-enroll.)
* The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
* We welcome you to take online lessons at home if you wish, such as in the distance or to prevent infection.
■ Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory ■
While in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want. In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam. Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish. In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check. It is also important to get used to communicating music and conversations online, as taking an examination at an overseas music university / conservatory may be an online examination or a recording examination.
・ As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
・ The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor. The selection and performance of songs that suit (or are completely different from) your personality will differentiate you from other test takers and leave a positive impression on the examiner. The teacher may recommend (select) the test song in consideration of foreign test takers. For example, "If you select this song, you can't show the difference from the people of ..., so if you use this song (movement), the examiner will know that you have various expressions, so please do it here. How is it? "
・ Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases. For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
・ As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
■ Regular music online lessons ■
Take lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies. Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be kind enough to help you reach your goals and teach you how wonderful music is. Please aim for the goal with your teacher. When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
・ Please tell us your preference for lessons twice a month, once every two months, once a week, once every six months, etc.
■ Qualifications ■Anyone can take this course.
■ Price ■Once a month (1 times a year): 12 yen (400,410 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■Admission fee, private lesson fee (60 minutes / time), facility usage fee and system usage fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Japanese interpreter fee, practice room fee, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● And Vision school members do not need an admission fee (it will be deducted from the amount)
● Please tell us your preference for lessons, such as twice a month or once every two months.
● If you wish to take lessons more than 6 times a year, you will get a discount (free) on facility usage fees such as And Vision Hall and system usage fees at the time of lessons.
● If you would like an interpreter or accompaniment, you can apply separately.
● We will adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
●Please let us know the program at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.