Rainer Trost / Austrian active tenor singer (Vienna State Opera, Bayreuth Festival, etc.) & Professor of the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna / Vocal online lessons
Learn from an active tenor singer who continues to fascinate the audience at the Vienna State Opera and the Bayreuth Festival.
A tenor singer representing the present age, who has made a name for himself as a singer of Mozart opera and has taken on a wide range of roles.Take lessons directly and get in touch with the essence of opera.
Born in Stuttgart, Germany, Rainer Trost studied under Adalbert Klaus at the University of Music Munich. At the age of 26, he successfully played the role of Fernando in Mozart's "Così fan tutte" conducted by John Eliot Gardiner, who later released a CD on Polydor Records, and became the cornerstone of his illustrious career as a tenor singer.This success made him internationally known as Mozart Tenor and made him a popular singer singing at major opera houses around the world.For example, the Royal Opera House in London, the Opera Bastille in Paris, the Garnier Palace of the Opera, the Metropolitan Opera in New York, and the Vienna State Opera in Vienna attract the audience.He is also frequently invited to the world's major music festivals such as the Salzburg Festival, Bayreuth Festival, and Florence May Music Festival, and his singing voice echoes. MusicWeb International says, "His brilliant and ringing tone is reminiscent of Fritz Wunderlich."As such a top-notch active singer, he is enthusiastic about education and is also a professor at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, one of the best in Europe.His hobbies are motorcycles, diving and biking, and his coffee-loving teacher has a warm, unadorned personality and is very enthusiastic about developing each person's personality and potential in the lessons.Why don't you get a chance to take his lesson?
* The official pronunciation of the teacher's name is "trost".
Regardless of where you live in Japan, you can take vocal lessons with the world-famous tenor singer (Vienna State Opera, Bayreuth Festival, etc.) and Professor Rainer Trost of the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria. .. Take a trial lesson with the teacher once or twice, and if they are compatible, start the lesson as a teacher's class (student).Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons unique to class students (students) compared to the public lessons of one-off events.You can take the following 1 courses.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory
● Regular music online lessons (preparation for competitions, brush-ups, etc.)
* The admission fee is valid for one year (if you take the course for one year or more in a row, you do not need to re-enroll.)
* The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
* We welcome you to take online lessons at home if you wish, such as in the distance or to prevent infection.
■ Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory ■
While in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want. In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam. Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish. In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check. It is also important to get used to communicating music and conversations online, as taking an examination at an overseas music university / conservatory may be an online examination or a recording examination.
・ As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
・ The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor. The selection and performance of songs that suit (or are completely different from) your personality will differentiate you from other test takers and leave a positive impression on the examiner. The teacher may recommend (select) the test song in consideration of foreign test takers. For example, "If you select this song, you can't show the difference from the people of ..., so if you use this song (movement), the examiner will know that you have various expressions, so please do it here. How is it? "
・ Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases. For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
・ As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
■ Regular music online lessons ■
Take lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies. Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be kind enough to help you reach your goals and teach you how wonderful music is. Please aim for the goal with your teacher. When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
・ Please tell us your preference for lessons twice a month, once every two months, once a week, once every six months, etc.
■ Qualifications ■Anyone can take this course.
■ Price ■Once a month (1 times a year): 12 yen (341,460 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■Admission fee, private lesson fee (60 minutes / time), facility usage fee and system usage fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Japanese interpretation fee, piano accompaniment fee, practice room fee, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● And Vision school members do not need an admission fee (it will be deducted from the amount)
● Please tell us your preference for lessons, such as twice a month or once every two months.
● If you wish to take lessons more than 6 times a year, you will get a discount (free) on facility usage fees such as And Vision Hall and system usage fees at the time of lessons.
● If you would like an interpreter or accompaniment, you can apply separately.
● We will adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
●Please let us know the program at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.