Erwin Klambauer / Austrian Vienna Symphony Orchestra Chief & Professor of Gratz National College of Music / Flute Online Lessons
Chief flute of the Vienna Symphony Orchestra, teaching at the Glatz National College of Music.
He has honed his skills under the masters Claudio Abbado and Shandor Beg, and is active as the principal player of the prestigious Oke Vienna Symphony Orchestra, which Vienna is proud of.
Erwin Klambauer, who studied flute at the Anton Bruckner Conservatory in Austria, enrolled at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, one of the world's premier music schools, aiming for further heights. There, he studied under Wolfgang Schulz, the principal flute player of the Vienna Philharmonic, and he became a prominent figure and began to play an active part in various youth orchestras in Europe. He was a solo flutist at the Gustav Mahler Youth Orchestra and was also selected as a member of the Youth Orchestra led by the master conductor Claudio Abbado. He also co-stars with Camerata Salzburg, who was directed by Sándor Vég, a violinist representing the 20th century. Raising his skills under these great musicians, he became the principal flute player of the Vienna Radio Symphony Orchestra, a prestigious orchestra alongside the Vienna Philharmonic in 1993. Currently, he continues to play an active role as the chief of the Vienna Symphony Orchestra, actively works on solos and ensembles, and has many media appearances and CD recordings. He has also visited Japan as a member of the Toyota Masters Player. In recent years, his talent as a leader has been widely recognized. After working as a professor at the Vienna City Conservatory, he has been teaching younger generations as a professor at the Graz National College of Music since October 2008, and is also focusing on master classes in Europe and other parts of Asia.
Regardless of where you live in Japan, you can play the flute lessons of the Austrian-Vienna Symphony Orchestra Chief & Professor Erwin Klambauer of the Gratz National College of Music, regardless of where you live. Take a trial lesson with the teacher once or twice, and if they are compatible, start the lesson as a teacher's class (student).Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons unique to class students (students) compared to the public lessons of one-off events. You can take the following 1 courses.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory
● Regular music online lessons (preparation for competitions, brush-ups, etc.)
* The admission fee is valid for one year (if you take the course for one year or more in a row, you do not need to re-enroll.)
* The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
* We welcome you to take online lessons at home if you wish, such as in the distance or to prevent infection.
■ Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory ■
While in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want. In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam. Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish. In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check. It is also important to get used to communicating music and conversations online, as taking an examination at an overseas music university / conservatory may be an online examination or a recording examination.
・ As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
・ The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor. The selection and performance of songs that suit (or are completely different from) your personality will differentiate you from other test takers and leave a positive impression on the examiner. The teacher may recommend (select) the test song in consideration of foreign test takers. For example, "If you select this song, you can't show the difference from the people of ..., so if you use this song (movement), the examiner will know that you have various expressions, so please do it here. How is it? "
・ Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases. For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
・ As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
■ Regular music online lessons ■
Take lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies. Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be kind enough to help you reach your goals and teach you how wonderful music is. Please aim for the goal with your teacher. When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
・ Please tell us your preference for lessons twice a month, once every two months, once a week, once every six months, etc.
■ Qualifications ■Anyone can take this course.
■ Price ■Once a month (1 times a year): 12 yen (392,320 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■Admission fee, private lesson fee (60 minutes / time), facility usage fee and system usage fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Japanese interpretation fee, piano accompaniment fee, practice room fee, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● And Vision school members do not need an admission fee (it will be deducted from the amount)
● Please tell us your preference for lessons, such as twice a month or once every two months.
● If you wish to take lessons more than 6 times a year, you will get a discount (free) on facility usage fees such as And Vision Hall and system usage fees at the time of lessons.
● If you would like an interpreter or accompaniment, you can apply separately.
● We will adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
●Please let us know the program at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.