<Recommended> Barbara Bonney / Austrian Mozartium University of Music & Royal Academy of Music Professor / Vocal Online Lessons
not a lie!Professor Barbara Bonney, a super major who is familiar with that super opera lesson, is a vocal online lesson!
Online vocal lessons by world-famous soprano singer Barbara Bonney, a professor at the Mozartium Conservatory of Music and a visiting professor at the Royal Academy of Music.
Barbara Bonney, a world-famous soprano singer born in the United States, studied piano and cello from an early age, and while studying German and music at the University of Salzburg, Austria, she switched from cello to vocal music, and then at the Mozartium University of Music. I learned intensively. In 1979, he made his debut as Anna in "The Merry Wives of Windsor" at the Darmstadt State Opera, and has been active in major European theaters such as the Royal Opera House in London and La Scala in Milan. In 1987, he played the role of Richard Strauss's "Ariadne auf Naxos" Niade at the New York Metropolitan Opera (MET) and the role of "Der Rosenkavalier" Sophie at the Vienna State Opera, and was in the limelight. Since then, his success has been remarkable, and he has fascinated the audience in major opera houses around the world. Barbara Bonney has recorded more than 100 recordings from labels such as Decca, DGG, and EMI as an opera lyric soprano singer, but since 1999, she has been extremely active in music, focusing on songs. Boasting a wide repertoire from Baroque to the 20th century, she is now a world-renowned lyric soprano singer of today's highest ranks. In addition, many master classes are also focusing on training younger generations. Her lesson, in which the students' singing voices magically change, was also broadcast on the NHK Super Opera lesson as a global vocal coach.
* The number of students in the professor's course is quite limited, so don't miss this chance!
Regardless of where you live in Japan, you can take vocal lessons with Professor Barbara Bonney, a world-class soprano and professor at the Mozartium University of Music, Austria. Take a trial lesson with the teacher once or twice, and if they are compatible, start the lesson as a teacher's class (student).Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons unique to class students (students) compared to the public lessons of one-off events.You can take the following 1 courses.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory
● Regular music online lessons (preparation for competitions, brush-ups, etc.)
* The admission fee is valid for one year (if you take the course for one year or more in a row, you do not need to re-enroll.)
* The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
* We welcome you to take online lessons at home if you wish, such as in the distance or to prevent infection.
■ Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory ■
While in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want.In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam.Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish.In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check.It is also important to get used to communicating music and conversations online, as taking an examination at an overseas music university / conservatory may be an online examination or a recording examination.
・ As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
・ The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor.The selection and performance of songs that suit (or are completely different from) your personality will differentiate you from other test takers and leave a positive impression on the examiner.The teacher may recommend (select) the test song in consideration of foreign test takers.For example, "If you select this song, you can't show the difference from the people of ..., so if you use this song (movement), the examiner will know that you have various expressions, so please do it here. How is it? "
・ Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases.For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
・ As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
■ Regular music online lessons ■
Take lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies.Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be kind enough to help you reach your goals and teach you how wonderful music is.Please aim for the goal with your teacher.When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
・ Please tell us your preference for lessons twice a month, once every two months, once a week, once every six months, etc.
■ Qualifications ■Anyone who is enthusiastic can take this course.
■ Price ■Once a month (1 times a year): 12 yen (375,370 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■Admission fee, private lesson fee (50-55 minutes / time), facility usage fee and system usage fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Japanese interpretation fee, piano accompaniment fee, practice room fee, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● And Vision school members do not need an admission fee (it will be deducted from the amount)
● Please tell us your preference for lessons, such as twice a month or once every two months.
● If you wish to take lessons more than 6 times a year, you will get a discount (free) on facility usage fees such as And Vision Hall and system usage fees at the time of lessons.
● If you would like an interpreter or accompaniment, you can apply separately.
● We will adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.