Claudia Visca / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Vocal Online Lessons
A professor of performance at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, who was active with the masters.
Under the direction of Bernstein, he is a veteran who played the leading role in the musical "West Side Story" and has performed more than 25 performances at the 2000 European Opera Houses.
Claudia Visca graduated from the Curtis Institute of Music, an American super-difficult school that has produced many top-notch musicians, and continued her studies in Vienna with a Fulbright scholarship given only to the best.Her ability can be clearly seen by looking at the faces of her co-stars so far.Piano Rudolf Zelkin and Bruno Canino, Cello Yo-Yo Ma, Violin Salvatore Accardo, Flute Jean-Pierre Lampal, Conductor Chandor Veg, Eugene Ormandy, and Jose Carreras and Placido Domingo. She has been working with masters representing various fields, and she is undoubtedly the highest ranked singer in the world.The repertoire centered on soprano and mezzo-soprano covers a wide range from opera, operetta to musicals, and more than 25 works have appeared in the stage career over 75 years.In Europe alone, he was invited to more than 75 opera theaters and performed in over 2000 performances.Also, in the musical "West Side Story", Bernstein himself plays the leading role "Maria" in the performance.Currently teaching younger generations as a professor at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, she carefully teaches from the basics of vocalization to the interpretation of music.Taking advantage of his abundant stage experience, he will surely raise the students to become a singer.
Regardless of where you live in Japan, you can take vocal lessons with Professor Claudia Visca, a world-famous singer and professor at the University of Music and Performing Arts in Vienna, Austria. Take a trial lesson with the teacher once or twice, and if they are compatible, start the lesson as a teacher's class (student).Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons unique to class students (students) compared to the public lessons of one-off events.You can take the following 1 courses.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory
● Regular music online lessons (preparation for competitions, brush-ups, etc.)
* The admission fee is valid for one year (if you take the course for one year or more in a row, you do not need to re-enroll.)
* The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
* We welcome you to take online lessons at home if you wish, such as in the distance or to prevent infection.
■ Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory ■
While in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want. In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam. Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish. In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check. It is also important to get used to communicating music and conversations online, as taking an examination at an overseas music university / conservatory may be an online examination or a recording examination.
・ As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
・ The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor. The selection and performance of songs that suit (or are completely different from) your personality will differentiate you from other test takers and leave a positive impression on the examiner. The teacher may recommend (select) the test song in consideration of foreign test takers. For example, "If you select this song, you can't show the difference from the people of ..., so if you use this song (movement), the examiner will know that you have various expressions, so please do it here. How is it? "
・ Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases. For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
・ As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
■ Regular music online lessons ■
Take lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies. Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be kind enough to help you reach your goals and teach you how wonderful music is. Please aim for the goal with your teacher. When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
・ Please tell us your preference for lessons twice a month, once every two months, once a week, once every six months, etc.
■ Qualifications ■As a general rule, you can take classes up to about 35 years old.
* Please contact us as the age limit may be changed.
■ Price ■Once a month (1 times a year): 12 yen (324,500 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■Admission fee, private lesson fee (60 minutes / time), facility usage fee and system usage fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Japanese interpretation fee, piano accompaniment fee, practice room fee, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● And Vision school members do not need an admission fee (it will be deducted from the amount)
● Please tell us your preference for lessons, such as twice a month or once every two months.
● If you wish to take lessons more than 6 times a year, you will get a discount (free) on facility usage fees such as And Vision Hall and system usage fees at the time of lessons.
● If you would like an interpreter or accompaniment, you can apply separately.
● We will adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
●Please let us know the program at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.