<Recruiting> Thomas Hell / Professor at the University of Music in Mainz, Germany / Piano Online Public Lessons
Online Piano Lessons by Thomas Hell, Professor at the University of Music in Mainz, Germany / August 2023, 8 (Thursday)
Dr. Thomas Hell, who has earned the tremendous trust of composers and musicians for his overwhelming musical expression supported by deep intelligence and his warm and ever-changing tones.
Thomas Hell from Hamburg, Germany.Graduated from Hannover College of Music with the highest grade.He is well-versed in pedagogy, composition, and music theory, and has won numerous international competitions, including winning the Orleans International Piano Competition.He specializes in German Romantics such as Beethoven, Schumann and Brahms, as well as contemporary music.Boasting a wide repertoire, he specializes in contemporary music from the 20th and 21st centuries, and the performance of all 18 Etudes by György Ligeti has attracted a great deal of attention at concerts around the world.The overwhelming musical expression supported by deep intellect and the warm and ever-changing tone have earned tremendous trust and appreciation from composers and musicians.Not only as a soloist, but also as an educator, he is also active in teaching younger generations, such as taking charge of summer classes and master classes around the world. At the lectures held at Tokyo College of Music and Kunitachi College of Music in 2010, music analysis with Ligeti's etude performance was well received. He has been teaching at his alma mater, Hannover University of Music since 2001, and at Stuttgart University of Music since autumn 2011, and as a professor at the prestigious Mainz University of Music since 2016.Would you like to learn from an all-round pianist who can show talent in all music regardless of the times?
Professor Thomas Hell, a professor at the world-famous German University of Music in Mainz, will hold an online piano lesson on Thursday, August 2023, 8!
A limited number of people can receive direct instruction from Mr. Thomas Hell from the And Vision Hall in Ochanomizu, Tokyo or at the customer's home (online audition is also available).If you are studying abroad in Germany and are thinking of studying piano, you can get a foothold to study abroad.When deciding where to study abroad, the lessons given by professors at the University of Music in Mainz, Germany, will serve as a guideline.The professor is happy to share various kinds of music with everyone in Japan.Anyone can attend, regardless of age or level.Especially for those who are thinking about studying abroad in the piano, preparing for competitions and auditions, improving their level, and those who genuinely like music!Don't miss this opportunity!Due to the time difference, it will be held with a very limited number of people.
* Private lessons are recommended for those who do not want to publish lessons or those who do not meet the schedule. If you are interested, please contact an And Vision Counselor.
If you haven't taken lessons yet, you can listen to them. There is so much you can learn by not only playing for yourself, but also watching other people's lessons. In fact, many students in Europe study through listening. It is also an opportunity to listen to the performances of many other people, and through the lessons of various people, you will be able to better understand the teaching method and personality of the teacher. Musical instruments other than the piano can also enjoy the atmosphere of overseas classes, so please feel free to join us. The teaching method of overseas professors is completely different from that of Japan. In particular, the main focus is to "enjoy and express music more", so the points to teach vary from student to student. Isn't it a big point for those who are aiming to study abroad or become a professional in the future to feel how the points of teaching are different from those in Japan? If you want to play an active role overseas, it will be an opportunity to think about studying abroad.
If you are thinking of studying in Germany or other countries in Europe, you can try studying abroad while you are in Japan.Consider the possibility of studying abroad in Europe.
It's a great chance to meet an overseas teacher while you are in Japan!
Just thinking does not open the door to your dreams. There is only action. Don't miss this opportunity!
■ Details of recruitment of online public lessons ■
[Schedule] 2023th (Thu) September 8 31:16~00:19
[Place] And Vision International Music School (AIMS, Tokyo / Ochanomizu)
* You can also attend / attend classes from your home.
[Songs] Free songs
[Capacity] Limited to 3 people
* A qualified interpreter is included for those who are not good at foreign languages!
* Counseling by a counselor is also possible!
* Participation only for attendance (online) is OK!
■ Qualifications ■Anyone who is enthusiastic can take this course.
■ Price ■▼ Course / Online
1 minutes each time: 60 yen (33,000 yen including tax)
▼ Attendance / Online
1-day audition ticket: 2,000 yen (2,200 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■▼ Take lessons
Private lesson fee, attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee, interpreter fee, facility usage fee and system usage fee
▼ Lesson attendance
Attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Practice room fees, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● We may adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.
● Please be assured that the student's name will not be published in writing in the public lesson.However, the teacher may call your name during the lesson.
● Public lessons will be an event sponsored by our company.Private lessons are recommended if you have any requests such as how to take lessons.