<Recruiting> Uwe Komischke/Professor of Franz Liszt University of Music, Germany/Former Principal of the Munich Philharmonic Orchestra/Trumpet Online Public Lessons
Let's run into the former Principal Trumpet of the Munich Philharmonic / Limited to 2023 people on Friday, June 6, 9
The lesson of Uwe Komishke, who has been active as the chief trumpet of the Munich Philharmonic for many years and still stands at the top of the world.
Believe it or not, it's true.That trumpet player, Uwe Komishke, will give you a lesson with a noble tone and overwhelming technique that will make many fans squeak. When the 20th century master conductor Sergiu Celibidache led the Munich Philharmonic, Uwe received the great trust of the master and became the cornerstone of the orchestra as the chief solo trumpet player.His trumpet-inspired composer Peter Michael Hamel wrote songs for him, and his eponymous trumpet "Uwe Komischke Model" is still visible today.Uwe is undoubtedly one of the top performers in the world.He is still active in solo recitals and brass ensembles, and has appeared on many CD recordings and radio programs. He was appointed as a professor at the Franz Liszt University of Music in Germany in 1994, and since then has gained a reputation not only as a performer but also as an excellent leader.Also, as a visiting professor at Senzoku Gakuen College of Music, he has a master class and is accustomed to teaching Japanese students, so even if you are on the clouds, you don't have to be nervous about Hen.
Professor Uwe Komyschke, a professor at the world-famous German Franz Liszt University of Music, will hold an online trumpet lesson on Friday, June 2023, 6!
A limited number of people can receive direct guidance from Dr. Uwe Komishke from the And Vision Hall in Ochanomizu, Tokyo, or at your home (online attendance is also available).If you are studying in Germany and are thinking of studying abroad in the trumpet, you can get a foothold in studying abroad.The lessons of a professor at the Franzlist University of Music in Germany will be a guide when deciding where to study abroad.The professor is happy to share various music with Japanese people.Anyone, regardless of age or level, can take this course.Especially for those who are thinking of studying abroad for trumpet, preparing for competition auditions, leveling up, and those who are purely music lovers!Don't miss this opportunity!Due to the time difference, it will be held with a very limited number of people.
* Private lessons are recommended for those who do not want to publish lessons or those who do not meet the schedule. If you are interested, please contact an And Vision Counselor.
If you don't feel like taking lessons yet, you can also attend the lectures.There is so much you can learn not only by playing yourself, but by watching other people's lessons.In fact, many students in Europe study through auditing.It is also a chance to listen to many other people's performances, and through the lessons of various people, you will be able to understand the teacher's teaching style and personality.For those who play instruments other than trumpet, you can feel the atmosphere of overseas classes, so please feel free to join us.The teaching methods of overseas professors are completely different from those in Japan.In particular, since the focus is on "enjoying and expressing music more", the points to be taught vary from student to student.For those who want to study abroad or become a professional in the future, isn't it a big point to feel how the points of teaching are different from Japan?If you want to be active overseas, it will be a good opportunity to think about studying abroad.
If you are thinking of studying in Germany or other countries in Europe, you can try studying abroad while you are in Japan.Consider the possibility of studying abroad in Europe.
It's a great chance to meet an overseas teacher while you are in Japan!
Just thinking does not open the door to your dreams. There is only action. Don't miss this opportunity!
■ Details of recruitment of online public lessons ■
[Schedule] 2023th (Fri) June 6 9:16~00:19
[Place] And Vision International Music School (AIMS, Tokyo / Ochanomizu)
* You can also attend / attend classes from your home.
[Songs] Free songs
[Capacity] Limited to 3 people
* A qualified interpreter is included for those who are not good at foreign languages!
* Counseling by a counselor is also possible!
* Participation only for attendance (online) is OK!
■ Qualifications ■Anyone who is enthusiastic can take this course.
■ Price ■▼ Course / Online
1 minutes each time: 60 yen (33,000 yen including tax)
Accompaniment fee (60 minutes): 10,000 yen (11,000 yen including tax)
▼ Attendance / Visit / Online
1-day audition ticket: 2,000 yen (2,200 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■▼ Take lessons
Private lesson fee, attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee, interpreter fee, facility usage fee and system usage fee
▼ Lesson attendance
Attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Piano accompaniment fee, practice room fee, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● We may adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.
● Please be assured that the student's name will not be published in writing in the public lesson.However, the teacher may call your name during the lesson.
● Public lessons will be an event sponsored by our company.Private lessons are recommended if you have any requests such as how to take lessons.