Lavard Skou-Larsen / Professor, Mozarteum University of Music, Austria / Violin Online Public Lessons
Professor at Mozarteum University of Music, which continues to fascinate audiences of all ages / March 2023, 6 (Thursday) Limited 1 people
Musical leadership and passion to learn from musicians who have been on numerous stages as a violinist and conductor.
Lavard Skou-Larsen was born to a Danish conductor and a Brazilian violinist. At the age of four, he received a violin lesson from his father, and his talent soon blossomed. At the age of 4, he entered the Mozarteum University of Music, studied under the famous professor Helmut Zehetmair, and won prizes in many international competitions both as a soloist and as chamber music. As a result, after graduating, he worked energetically as a soloist and chamber musician. The founder of the Salzburg Chamber Soloists, which has been around for over 14 years, he has performed in Europe and the United States. In the spring of 20, he was invited to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NY to perform Haydn's "The Seven Last Words of Christ on the Cross." Acclaimed by top NY Times critics. A successful violinist, he has recently expanded his musical horizons as a conductor. Under the influence of his father, the conductor, the music created by his naturally developed leadership attracts audiences of all ages. We continue to break the record of the number of spectators in each hall. He has been invited by orchestras and chamber orchestras around the world as a guest conductor, and there is a growing demand for him. Currently, as a professor of violin at Mozarteum University of Music, he trains the next generation of musicians. Many students are active as solo or top orchestra players in the world. Learn the passion from a musician who is widely active as a violinist and conductor!
■ Here, an urgent notice!
The violin online public lesson by Professor Lavard Skou-Larsen, a professor at the world-famous Austrian Mozarteum University of Music, will be held on March 2023, 6 (Thursday)!
A limited number of people can receive direct guidance from Prof. Lavard Skou-Larsen from the And Vision Hall in Ochanomizu, Tokyo, or from your home (online attendance is also available).If you are studying abroad in Austria and are thinking of studying abroad on the violin, you can get a foothold in studying abroad. The lessons of the Austrian Mozarteum University of Music professor will be a guide when deciding where to study abroad. The professor is happy to share various music with Japanese people. Anyone, regardless of age or level, can take this course. Especially for those who are thinking of studying abroad on the violin, preparing for the competition audition, leveling up, and those who are purely music lovers! Don't miss this opportunity! Due to the time difference, it will be held with a very limited number of people.
* Private lessons are recommended for those who do not want to publish lessons or those who do not meet the schedule. If you are interested, please contact an And Vision Counselor.
If you haven't taken lessons yet, you can listen to them.There is so much you can learn by not only playing for yourself, but also watching other people's lessons.In fact, many students in Europe study through listening.It is also an opportunity to listen to the performances of many other people, and through the lessons of various people, you will be able to better understand the teaching method and personality of the teacher.Musical instruments other than the violin can also enjoy the atmosphere of overseas classes, so please feel free to join us.The teaching method of overseas professors is completely different from that of Japan.In particular, the main focus is to "enjoy and express music more", so the points to teach vary from student to student.Isn't it a big point for those who are aiming to study abroad or become a professional in the future to feel how the points of teaching are different from those in Japan?Even if you are not satisfied with Japan, it will be an opportunity to think about studying abroad.
If you are thinking of studying in Austria or other countries in Europe, you can try studying abroad while you are in Japan.Consider the possibility of studying abroad in Europe.
It's a great chance to meet an overseas teacher while you are in Japan!
Just thinking does not open the door to your dreams. There is only action. Don't miss this opportunity!
■ Details of recruitment of online public lessons ■
[Schedule] 2023th (Thu) September 6 1:16~00:19
[Place] And Vision International Music School (AIMS, Tokyo / Ochanomizu)
* You can also attend / attend classes from your home.
[Songs] Free songs
[Capacity] Limited to 3 people
* A qualified interpreter is included for those who are not good at foreign languages!
* Counseling by a counselor is also possible!
* Participation only for attendance (online) is OK!
■ Qualifications ■Anyone who is enthusiastic can take this course.
■ Price ■▼ Course / Online
1 minutes each time: 55 yen (33,000 yen including tax)
Accompaniment fee (55 minutes): 10,000 yen (11,000 yen including tax)
▼ Attendance / Visit / Online
1-day audition ticket: 2,000 yen (2,200 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■▼ Take lessons
Private lesson fee, attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee, interpreter fee, facility usage fee and system usage fee
▼ Lesson attendance
Attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Piano accompaniment fee, practice room fee, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● We may adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.
● Please be assured that the student's name will not be published in writing in the public lesson.However, the teacher may call your name during the lesson.
● Public lessons will be an event sponsored by our company.Private lessons are recommended if you have any requests such as how to take lessons.