<Recruiting> Julian Arp / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Graz, Austria / Cello Online Public Lessons
Online open cello lesson by Prof. Julian Arp, Graz University of Music, Austria / June 2023, 6 (Wednesday)
He has won numerous prestigious music awards for his duo with pianist Caspar Franz.Learn from active performers on stage in well-known concert halls around the world.
Born as a member of the music family, Julian Alp received Jens-Peter Maintz, Boris Piergamienskov, at the Hans Eisler Conservatory of Music in Berlin, one of Germany's premier schools, to receive a higher education as a cellist. He studied under David Geringas and others, and refined his high skill and musicality.After graduating from the same school, he started his activities as a soloist and chamber musician, steadily building up his career and developing performance activities that span the globe. He has also performed in prestigious concert halls such as Carnegie Hall in NY and Wigmore Hall in London, attracting a discerning audience.Among them, chamber music performance is synonymous with the Julian Alp.In particular, the duo with pianist Caspar Franz has received international acclaim, won numerous international music awards, and released three CD albums containing works by Debussy, Schumann, Chopin, Mendelssohn, and Janacek. doing.With a wide and diverse repertoire, he is constantly exploring new music while collaborating with many contemporary composers such as Samir Odee-Tamimi and Sven-Ingo Koch.He regularly participates in many music festivals and offers not only stage performances but also master classes.It is open to young musicians. Since 3, he has been teaching younger students as a professor at the Graz National University of Music in Austria.This teacher is especially recommended for those who want to become a chamber musician.
Professor Julian Arp, a professor at the world-famous Graz University of Music in Austria, will hold an online cello lesson on June 2023, 6 (Wednesday)!
A limited number of people can receive direct instruction from Professor Julian Arp from the And Vision Hall in Ochanomizu, Tokyo or at the customer's home (online audition is also available).If you are thinking about studying cello in Austria, you can get a foothold to study abroad.When deciding where to study abroad, the lessons given by a professor at Graz University of Music in Austria will be one of your criteria.The professor is happy to share various kinds of music with everyone in Japan.Anyone can attend, regardless of age or level.Especially for those who are thinking about studying abroad for the cello, preparing for competitions and auditions, improving their level, and those who genuinely like music!Don't miss this opportunity!Due to the time difference, it will be held with a very limited number of people.
* Private lessons are recommended for those who do not want to publish lessons or those who do not meet the schedule. If you are interested, please contact an And Vision Counselor.
If you don't feel like taking lessons yet, you can also attend the lectures.There is so much you can learn not only by playing yourself, but by watching other people's lessons.In fact, many students in Europe study through auditing.It is also a chance to listen to many other people's performances, and through the lessons of various people, you will be able to understand the teacher's teaching style and personality.For those who play instruments other than the cello, please feel free to join us as you can enjoy the atmosphere of overseas classes.The teaching methods of overseas professors are completely different from those in Japan.In particular, the emphasis is on "enjoying and expressing music more", so the points to be taught vary from student to student.For those who are aiming to study abroad or become a professional in the future, isn't it a big point to feel how the points of teaching are different from Japan?If you want to be active overseas, it will be a good opportunity to think about studying abroad.
If you are thinking of studying in Austria or other countries in Europe, you can try studying abroad while you are in Japan.Consider the possibility of studying abroad in Europe.
It's a great chance to meet an overseas teacher while you are in Japan!
Just thinking does not open the door to your dreams. There is only action. Don't miss this opportunity!
■ Details of recruitment of online public lessons ■
[Schedule] June 2023, 6 (Wednesday) 28: 16-00: 19
[Place] And Vision International Music School (AIMS, Tokyo / Ochanomizu)
* You can also attend / attend classes from your home.
[Songs] Free songs
[Capacity] Limited to 3 people
* A qualified interpreter is included for those who are not good at foreign languages!
* Counseling by a counselor is also possible!
* Participation only for attendance (online) is OK!
■ Qualifications ■Anyone who is enthusiastic can take this course.
■ Price ■▼ Course / Online
1 minutes each time: 60 yen (33,000 yen including tax)
Accompaniment fee (60 minutes): 10,000 yen (11,000 yen including tax)
▼ Attendance / Visit / Online
1-day audition ticket: 2,000 yen (2,200 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■▼ Take lessons
Private lesson fee, attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee, interpreter fee, facility usage fee and system usage fee
▼ Lesson attendance
Attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Piano accompaniment fee, practice room fee, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● We may adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.
● Please be assured that the student's name will not be published in writing in the public lesson.However, the teacher may call your name during the lesson.
● Public lessons will be an event sponsored by our company.Private lessons are recommended if you have any requests such as how to take lessons.