<Recruiting> Alberto Zasman / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Piano Online Public Lesson
As an active pianist and as a professor at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, learn from a pianist who knows the world / Limited to 2023 people on Friday, November 11, 17
Learn what music is from the University of Music and Performing Arts in Vienna, who understands music as a genuine Austrian and as a researcher with a doctoral degree!
Born in Linz, Austria, Alberto Zasmann studied music in earnest at the Bruckner Conservatory and then went on to the prestigious University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna.He studied under Professors Hans Kann and Peter Effler and earned a master's degree (M.Mus) from the same school.He also studied at the Royal Academy of Music in London, where he studied under world-renowned pianists Tatiana Nikolayeva and Jacob Lateiner.Further deepened my quest for music.He also holds a PhD (DMA) from the Gheorghe Dima Music Academy in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.This highly educated pianist has a reputation for expressive performances backed by deep musical knowledge and discipline, and is active not only as a soloist but also as a chamber musician.His performance activities transcend national borders, and his rich tones are echoed at major concert halls and music festivals around the world, including all over Europe, the United States, the Middle East, Australia, East Asia, and Southeast Asia. From 2004, he took up the position of teaching at his alma mater, the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, and from 2019 he became a professor.With a new face as an educator, he is energetically teaching younger generations.Learn from Alberto Zasman, who puts deep musical knowledge, a wealth of stage experience, and the sensibilities of traveling the world into music, and lay the foundation for your career as a musician.
A piano online public lesson by Professor Albert Zassmann of the world-famous Austrian University of Music and Performing Arts in Vienna will be held on November 2023, 11 (Friday)!
A limited number of people can receive direct guidance from Dr. Alberto Zasman from the And Vision Hall in Ochanomizu, Tokyo, or at your home (online attendance is also available).If you are studying abroad in Austria (Vienna) and are thinking of studying abroad on the piano, you can get a foothold in studying abroad.The lessons of a professor at the University of Music and Performing Arts in Vienna, Austria will be a guide when deciding where to study abroad.The professor is happy to share various music with Japanese people.Anyone, regardless of age or level, can take this course.Especially for those who are thinking of studying abroad on the piano, preparing for a competition audition, improving their level, and those who are purely music lovers!Don't miss this opportunity!Due to the time difference, it will be held with a very limited number of people.
* Private lessons are recommended for those who do not want to publish lessons or those who do not meet the schedule. If you are interested, please contact an And Vision Counselor.
If you haven't taken lessons yet, you can listen to them. There is so much you can learn by not only playing for yourself, but also watching other people's lessons. In fact, many students in Europe study through listening. It is also an opportunity to listen to the performances of many other people, and through the lessons of various people, you will be able to better understand the teaching method and personality of the teacher. Musical instruments other than the piano can also enjoy the atmosphere of overseas classes, so please feel free to join us. The teaching method of overseas professors is completely different from that of Japan. In particular, the main focus is to "enjoy and express music more", so the points to teach vary from student to student. Isn't it a big point for those who are aiming to study abroad or become a professional in the future to feel how the points of teaching are different from those in Japan? If you want to play an active role overseas, it will be an opportunity to think about studying abroad.
If you are thinking about studying in Austria (Studying in Austria) or other European countries, you will be able to study abroad on a trial basis while staying in Japan.Consider the possibility of studying in Europe.
It's a great chance to meet an overseas teacher while you are in Japan!
Just thinking does not open the door to your dreams. There is only action. Don't miss this opportunity!
■ Details of recruitment of online public lessons ■
[Schedule] 2023th (Fri) June 11 17:17~00:21
[Place] And Vision International Music School (AIMS, Tokyo / Ochanomizu)
* You can also attend / attend classes from your home.
[Songs] Free songs
[Capacity] Limited to 4 people
* A qualified interpreter is included for those who are not good at foreign languages!
* Counseling by a counselor is also possible!
* Participation only for attendance (online) is OK!
■ Qualifications ■Anyone who is enthusiastic can take this course.
■ Price ■▼ Course / Online
1 minutes each time: 60 yen (33,000 yen including tax)
▼ Attendance / Online
1-day audition ticket: 2,000 yen (2,200 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■▼ Take lessons
Private lesson fee, attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee, interpreter fee, facility usage fee and system usage fee
▼ Lesson attendance
Attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Practice room fees, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● We may adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.
● Please be assured that the student's name will not be published in writing in the public lesson.However, the teacher may call your name during the lesson.
● Public lessons will be an event sponsored by our company.Private lessons are recommended if you have any requests such as how to take lessons.