Renate Linaultner / Vienna Volksoper Chief & University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna Lecturer / Flute & Piccolo Online Lessons
Get guidance from a teacher who is active as a soloist in an orchestra as a flute and piccolo player.
He has been active as the chief of the Volksoper Symphony Orchestra in Vienna, and as a soloist, he has been on the stage around the world and attracted the audience.
Born in Styria, Austria, Renate Littlener has continued to hone her talents since she first took flute lessons at the age of seven. After learning orchestra work as a member of the "Gustav Marler Youth Orchestra" for two years from 7, he gained flute and piccolo positions in the "Vienna Volksoper Symphony Orchestra" in 1993.After that, he entered the prestigious University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna.He studied under Wolfgang Schulz, Hansgeorg Schmeiser, and Barbara Gizler Hase, and his talents blossomed all at once. When he graduated in 2, he was commended by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology for his achievements. In 95, he established the Chamber Music Ensemble of the Volksoper Vienna, and two years later he established the crossover lineup "Classical Alpin".He energetically continued to stand on the stage of famous theaters and halls in Japan and overseas. I also held a concert in Japan with the "Tokyo Ensemble". In 2001, he became a lecturer at his alma mater, the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna.In addition, he participates in master classes and music camps around the world to teach younger generations. In 2008, he was promoted to the position of principal player at Volksoper.This is a chance to take lessons directly from a flute player (piccolo player) who is a very gentle teacher and will continue to be active in the future!
Regardless of where you live in Japan, you can play flute / piccolo lessons with Volksoper Principal of Vienna and Professor Renate Linortner, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna. Take a trial lesson with the teacher once or twice, and if they are compatible, start the lesson as a teacher's class (student).Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons unique to class students (students) compared to the public lessons of one-off events.You can take the following 1 courses.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory
● Regular music online lessons (preparation for competitions, brush-ups, etc.)
* The admission fee is valid for one year (if you take the course for one year or more in a row, you do not need to re-enroll.)
* The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
* We welcome you to take online lessons at home if you wish, such as in the distance or to prevent infection.
■ Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory ■
While in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want.In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam.Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish.In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check.It is also important to get used to communicating music and conversations online, as taking an examination at an overseas music university / conservatory may be an online examination or a recording examination.
・ As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
・ The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor.The selection and performance of songs that suit (or are completely different from) your personality will differentiate you from other test takers and leave a positive impression on the examiner.The teacher may recommend (select) the test song in consideration of foreign test takers.For example, "If you select this song, you can't show the difference from the people of ..., so if you use this song (movement), the examiner will know that you have various expressions, so please do it here. How is it? "
・ Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases.For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
・ As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
■ Regular music online lessons ■
Take lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies.Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be kind enough to help you reach your goals and teach you how wonderful music is.Please aim for the goal with your teacher.When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
・ Please tell us your preference for lessons twice a month, once every two months, once a week, once every six months, etc.
■ Qualifications ■Anyone who is enthusiastic can take this course
■ Price ■Once a month (1 times a year): 12 yen (324,500 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■Admission fee, private lesson fee (60 minutes / time), facility usage fee and system usage fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Japanese interpretation fee, piano accompaniment fee, practice room fee, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● Consumption tax is required separately.
● And Vision school members do not need an admission fee (it will be deducted from the amount)
● Please tell us your preference for the number of regular lessons, such as twice a month or once every two months.
● If you wish to take regular lessons, the facility usage fee such as And Vision Hall at the time of the lesson is discounted (free of charge).
● If you would like an interpreter or accompaniment, you can apply separately.
● We will adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.