Liviu Marinesk / Professor, Faculty of Music, California State University, Northridge, USA / Professor, Colburn School / Online Composition Lessons
A composition lesson by the chief professor of California State University, Northridge, described as "true expressiveness and fascinating rhetoric."
His work, played around the world, is a bridge between classical and contemporary music, incorporating acoustic instruments and electronic music and quoting Bach and Mozart.Learn from a powerful professor and polish your work!
Born in Bucharest, the capital of Romania, contemporary composer Riviu Marinesque studied composition at the National University of Music Bucharest.When he was 21 years old and made his debut at the Bucharest International Contemporary Music Festival, the French newspaper "Le Monde" held a concert in collaboration with other young composers and artists, "creativity in development, content and essence." There is "there is" and "there is an anti-establishment perspective".The Bucharest newspaper "Actualitatea Muzicala" states that "not only does it have the intelligence and maturity expected of contemporary artists, but it also has the ability to express itself through sound in a compelling way." Acclaimed.His early works, such as string quartets and chamberkonzerts, focused on heterophony and the collection of sounds, but this musical direction changed quickly.Taking the opportunity of studying abroad in the United States, he became interested in distorting and twisting established composition formats and customs using paraphrases and quotations, and became a work that referred to past musical works and used short quotations.In recent years, he has become interested in sampling acoustic instruments and combining electronic sounds, developing sound gestures and creating more personal musical languages.Many of his works have been shown at contemporary music festivals around the world, played by the Cleveland Chamber Symphony Orchestra, and many CD recordings can be heard.He also focuses on teaching young composers, teaching composition and theory as a chief professor at California State University, Northridge, and training many contemporary composers.
* Film music, jazz, and pop composition lessons are not possible.
Regardless of where you live in Japan, you can take lessons with composer Liviu Marinesque, a world-class composer, chief professor of music at California State University, Northridge, and professor of Colburn School. Take a trial lesson with the teacher once or twice, and if they are compatible, start the lesson as a teacher's class (student).Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons unique to class students (students) compared to the public lessons of one-off events.You can take the following 1 courses.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory
● Regular music online lessons (preparation for competitions, brush-ups, etc.)
* The admission fee is valid for one year (if you take the course for one year or more in a row, you do not need to re-enroll.)
* The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
* We welcome you to take online lessons at home if you wish, such as in the distance or to prevent infection.
■ Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory ■
While in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want.In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam.Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish.In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check.It is also important to get used to communicating music and conversations online, as taking an examination at an overseas music university / conservatory may be an online examination or a recording examination.
・ As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
・ The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor.The selection and performance of songs that suit (or are completely different from) your personality will differentiate you from other test takers and leave a positive impression on the examiner.The teacher may recommend (select) the test song in consideration of foreign test takers.For example, "If you select this song, you can't show the difference from the people of ..., so if you use this song (movement), the examiner will know that you have various expressions, so please do it here. How is it? "
・ Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases.For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
・ As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
■ Regular music online lessons ■
Take lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies.Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be kind enough to help you reach your goals and teach you how wonderful music is.Please aim for the goal with your teacher.When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
・ Please tell us your preference for lessons twice a month, once every two months, once a week, once every six months, etc.
■ Qualifications ■Anyone of any age or level can take this course if they are enthusiastic.
■ Price ■Once a month (1 times a year): 12 yen (339,980 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■Admission fee, private lesson fee (60 minutes / time), facility usage fee and system usage fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Japanese interpreter fee, practice room fee, musical instrument rental fee, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● And Vision school members do not need an admission fee (it will be deducted from the amount)
● Please tell us your preference for lessons, such as twice a month or once every two months.
● If you wish to take lessons more than 6 times a year, you will get a discount (free) on facility usage fees such as And Vision Hall and system usage fees at the time of lessons.
● If you would like an interpreter or accompaniment, you can apply separately.
● We will adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.