<Recruiting> Rash Mureksch / Professor, Zurich University of the Arts, Austria & Former Professor, Private Music and Arts University, Vienna, Austria / Saxophone Online Public Lessons
Contemporary classic saxophone is good / July 2023, 7 (Wednesday) Limited to 5 people
If you're attracted to modern and contemporary classical songs, Professor Lars's lessons are more fun than heaven. Learn new sounds with new songs.
If you hear the names Hindemith, Villa Lobos, Koechlin, etc. and feel the excitement, check out the lessons of Zurich University of the Arts professor Lars Mlekusch. In his lessons, not only the three mentioned above, but also the works of famous modern and contemporary composers such as Rueff, Takashi Yoshimatsu, and Piazzolla are used abundantly as assignment songs. In other words, if you like modern times, there is no doubt that it will be a fun and dizzying lesson. Lars co-stars with traditional classical orchestras such as the Southwest German Radio Symphony Orchestra in Baden-Baden-Freiburg and the ensemble Kontra-Punkte created by members of the Vienna Philharmonic, while the Klangforam is said to be the best contemporary music group in the world. As a permanent guest performer in Vienna, he also plays solo and as a member of several groups, focusing on modern and contemporary music. He has taught saxophone and chamber music at eight schools so far, and has been a professor at the Private University of Arts and Music in Vienna in the past. In the lessons, you will be taught the basics of classical music in general, the playing methods unique to contemporary music, and the performance know-how that he is currently working on that incorporates electronic sounds.
A saxophone online public lesson by Dr. Lars Mureksch, a professor at the world-famous Zurich University of the Arts in Switzerland and a former professor at the Vienna Private University of Music and Arts, will be held on Wednesday, July 2023, 7!
A limited number of people can receive direct instruction from Mr. Lars Murekshu from the And Vision Hall in Ochanomizu, Tokyo or at the customer's home (online audition is also available).If you are studying in Austria and are thinking of studying saxophone, you can get a foothold for studying abroad.When deciding where to study abroad, the lessons given by a former professor at the Vienna University of Music and Arts will be one of your guides.The professor is happy to share various kinds of music with everyone in Japan.Anyone who wants to specialize in high pitches, music colleges, graduates of music colleges, or those who are equivalent or above can take this course.Of course, music teachers are also very welcome!Especially for those who are thinking about studying in Austria, preparing for competitions and auditions, improving their level, and those who genuinely like music!Don't miss this opportunity!Due to the time difference, it will be held with a very limited number of people.
* Private lessons are recommended for those who do not want to publish lessons or those who do not meet the schedule. If you are interested, please contact an And Vision Counselor.
If you haven't taken lessons yet, you can listen to them.There is so much you can learn by not only playing for yourself, but also watching other people's lessons.In fact, many students in Europe study through listening.It is also an opportunity to listen to the performances of many other people, and through the lessons of various people, you will be able to better understand the teaching method and personality of the teacher.Musical instruments other than the saxophone can also enjoy the atmosphere of overseas classes, so please feel free to join us.The teaching method of overseas professors is completely different from that of Japan.In particular, the main focus is to "enjoy and express music more", so the points to teach vary from student to student.Isn't it a big point for those who are aiming to study abroad or become professionals to feel how the points of teaching are different from those in Japan?If you want to play an active role overseas, it will be an opportunity to think about studying abroad.
If you are thinking of studying in Austria or other countries in Europe, you can try studying abroad while you are in Japan.Consider the possibility of studying abroad in Europe.
It's a great chance to meet an overseas teacher while you are in Japan!
Just thinking does not open the door to your dreams. There is only action. Don't miss this opportunity!
■ Details of recruitment of online public lessons ■
[Schedule] June 2023, 7 (Wednesday) 5: 16-00: 19
[Place] And Vision International Music School (AIMS, Tokyo / Ochanomizu)
* You can also attend / attend classes from your home.
[Songs] Free songs
[Capacity] Limited to 3 people
* A qualified interpreter is included for those who are not good at foreign languages!
* Counseling by a counselor is also possible!
* Participation only for attendance (online) is OK!
■ Qualifications ■Students who have graduated from music colleges, music colleges, or those who are equivalent or above can take this class.Young people and music teachers aiming for high pitch are also welcome.
■ Price ■▼ Course / Online
1 minutes each time: 60 yen (35,000 yen including tax)
Accompaniment fee (60 minutes): 10,000 yen (11,000 yen including tax)
▼ Attendance / Visit / Online
1-day audition ticket: 2,000 yen (2,200 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■▼ Take lessons
Private lesson fee, attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee, interpreter fee, facility usage fee and system usage fee
▼ Lesson attendance
Attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Piano accompaniment fee, practice room fee, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● We may adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.
● Please be assured that the student's name will not be published in writing in the public lesson.However, the teacher may call your name during the lesson.
● Public lessons will be an event sponsored by our company.Private lessons are recommended if you have any requests such as how to take lessons.