<Recruiting> Alexandre Brusirovsky / Professor of Rachmaninoff Conservatory of Music, France & Former Professor of Versailles Conservatoire de Versailles / Violin online public lesson
Violin lesson for the winner of the Long-Thibault International Competition / Limited to 2023 people on Wednesday, July 7, 12
Called a "violinist with a pedigree" by the Le Monde newspaper, he has been a professor of his feats for over 30 years, and he is a contractor of the competition. Let's inherit the sound quality that is recognized by many violinists!
Alexandre Brussilovsky, a world-famous violinist from Ukraine, studied under Yuri Jankelevich, Maya Grezarova, Felix Andrievsky and Leonid Kogan at the prestigious Moscow Conservatory. He is a super-excellent international player who won the Prague International Competition at the age of 1969 in 16 and the Long-Thibaud International Competition at the age of 1975 in 22. A violinist. However, the era was the US-Soviet Cold War. The Soviet Union bans playing abroad. After enduring such a situation for eight years, he decided to leave the Soviet Union and moved to France. In addition to solo activities, he established the long-sought ensemble, Riselcata de Paris.The British stringed instrument magazine "STRAD", along with Pearlman, Pauk, Stern, and Belkin, performed at world-class halls such as Carnegie Hall and Sal Playel, according to Le Monde as "a surprise", and the Yehudi Menuhin. Co-starring with Inn, Mischa Maisky, etc., he is active in the world lively. He has been the artistic director of numerous music festivals and the CD label "Suoni e Colori", and also founded the Yuri Jankelevich International Violin Competition. He has been active in education from an early stage, has taught at the Versailles Conservatory of Music for over 8 years, and is currently teaching at the Rachmaninoff Conservatory of Music in Paris. Why don't you learn from such a big game and get a real sound?
Professor of Rachmaninov Conservatory of Music and former professor of Versailles Conservatory of Music Alexander Brusilovsky will hold an online violin public lesson on July 2023, 7 (Wednesday)!
A limited number of people can receive direct guidance from Dr. Alexander Brusirovsky from the And Vision Hall in Ochanomizu, Tokyo, or at your home (online attendance is also available).If you are studying abroad in France and are thinking of studying abroad on the violin, you can get a foothold in studying abroad.The lessons of Professor Rachmaninoff Conservatory of Music in France and Former Professor of Conservatoire de Versailles will be a guide when deciding where to study abroad.The professor is happy to share various music with Japanese people.Anyone, regardless of age or level, can take this course.Especially for those who are thinking of studying abroad on the violin, preparing for the competition audition, leveling up, and those who are purely music lovers!Don't miss this opportunity!Due to the time difference, it will be held with a very limited number of people.
* Private lessons are recommended for those who do not want to publish lessons or those who do not meet the schedule. If you are interested, please contact an And Vision Counselor.
If you haven't taken lessons yet, you can listen to them.There is so much you can learn by not only playing for yourself, but also watching other people's lessons.In fact, many students in Europe study through listening.It is also an opportunity to listen to the performances of many other people, and through the lessons of various people, you will be able to better understand the teaching method and personality of the teacher.Musical instruments other than the violin can also enjoy the atmosphere of overseas classes, so please feel free to join us.The teaching method of overseas professors is completely different from that of Japan.In particular, the main focus is to "enjoy and express music more", so the points to teach vary from student to student.Isn't it a big point for those who are aiming to study abroad or become a professional in the future to feel how the points of teaching are different from those in Japan?Even if you are not satisfied with Japan, it will be an opportunity to think about studying abroad.
If you are thinking of studying in France or other countries in Europe, you can try studying abroad while you are in Japan. Consider the possibility of studying abroad in Europe.
It's a great chance to meet an overseas teacher while you are in Japan!
Just thinking does not open the door to your dreams. There is only action. Don't miss this opportunity!
■ Details of recruitment of online public lessons ■
[Schedule] June 2023, 7 (Wednesday) 12: 16-00: 19
[Place] And Vision International Music School (AIMS, Tokyo / Ochanomizu)
* You can also attend / attend classes from your home.
[Songs] Free songs
[Capacity] Limited to 3 people
* A qualified interpreter is included for those who are not good at foreign languages!
* Counseling by a counselor is also possible!
* Participation only for attendance (online) is OK!
■ Qualifications ■Anyone who is enthusiastic can take this course.
■ Price ■▼ Course / Online
1 minutes each time: 60 yen (33,000 yen including tax)
Accompaniment fee (60 minutes): 10,000 yen (11,000 yen including tax)
▼ Attendance / Visit / Online
1-day audition ticket: 2,000 yen (2,200 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■▼ Take lessons
Private lesson fee, attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee, interpreter fee, facility usage fee and system usage fee
▼ Lesson attendance
Attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Piano accompaniment fee, practice room fee, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● We may adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.
● Please be assured that the student's name will not be published in writing in the public lesson.However, the teacher may call your name during the lesson.
● Public lessons will be an event sponsored by our company.Private lessons are recommended if you have any requests such as how to take lessons.