<Recruiting> Klaus Sticken / Professor, University of Music and Arts, Vienna, Austria / Piano online public lesson
Learn from a pianist who pursues "interesting" things! / Limited to four people on Thursday, 2023 September 9
Grow your fun from classics to modern times with a German pianist who has been rated by the Tribune de Geneve as "a great designer, a real lyricist, an amazing architect"!
German pianist Klaus Sticken graduated from the prestigious Hannover University of Music under Konrad Meister and Vladimir Krainev with excellent results.He also studied with Vitaly Margulis, György Sebeek and Alfred Brendel to hone his piano.He won prizes at the Hamamatsu International Piano Competition, Clara Haskil International Piano Competition, Maria Callas International Grand Prix, etc., and performed with the Warsaw National Philharmonic Orchestra, Lausanne Chamber Orchestra, Moscow Symphony Orchestra, etc.He has also performed in world-class halls such as the Wiener Musikverein, the Moscow Tchaikovsky Conservatory Grand Hall, and the Berlin Konzerthaus, and is versatile and unique with over 25 years of concert experience, mainly in Europe and Asia. A pianist.His creative efforts range from traditional and established to newly discovered and original.For example, a piano recital while projecting stars on a planetarium, working with partners with experimental ideas such as Kuss Quartet and pianist and producer Cord Garben, and trying a new presentation method of music + literature with poet Oskar Ansul. I also do it.In addition to his concert activities, he is a professor at the University of Music and Arts in Vienna, leading his students.He teaches his students to play better music as a modern pianist.Let's deepen the fun of music with the teacher once!
Professor Klaus Sticken, a professor at the world-famous Vienna City University of Music and Arts, will hold an online piano lesson on 2023st of September 9 (Thursday)!
A limited number of people can receive direct instruction from Professor Klaus Sticken from the And Vision Hall in Ochanomizu, Tokyo or at the customer's home (online audition is also available).If you are thinking about studying piano in Austria (studying in Vienna), you can get a foothold for studying abroad.When deciding where to study abroad, the lessons given by professors at the Vienna University of Music and Arts will serve as a guideline.The professor is happy to share various kinds of music with everyone in Japan.Anyone can take this course, regardless of age.Of course, music teachers are also very welcome!Especially for those who are thinking about studying abroad in the piano, preparing for competitions and auditions, improving their level, and those who genuinely like music!Don't miss this opportunity!Due to the time difference, it will be held with a very limited number of people.
* Private lessons are recommended for those who do not want to publish lessons or those who do not meet the schedule. If you are interested, please contact an And Vision Counselor.
If you haven't taken lessons yet, you can listen to them. There is so much you can learn by not only playing for yourself, but also watching other people's lessons. In fact, many students in Europe study through listening. It is also an opportunity to listen to the performances of many other people, and through the lessons of various people, you will be able to better understand the teaching method and personality of the teacher. Musical instruments other than the piano can also enjoy the atmosphere of overseas classes, so please feel free to join us. The teaching method of overseas professors is completely different from that of Japan. In particular, the main focus is to "enjoy and express music more", so the points to teach vary from student to student. Isn't it a big point for those who are aiming to study abroad or become a professional in the future to feel how the points of teaching are different from those in Japan? If you want to play an active role overseas, it will be an opportunity to think about studying abroad.
If you are thinking of studying in Austria (Vienna) or other countries in Europe, you can try studying abroad while you are in Japan.Consider the possibility of studying abroad in Europe.
It's a great chance to meet an overseas teacher while you are in Japan!
Just thinking does not open the door to your dreams. There is only action. Don't miss this opportunity!
■ Details of recruitment of online public lessons ■
[Schedule] 2023st of September 9,(Thursday) 21:16 -00: 20
[Place] And Vision International Music School (AIMS, Tokyo / Ochanomizu)
* You can also attend / attend classes from your home.
[Songs] Free songs
[Capacity] Limited to 4 people
* A qualified interpreter is included for those who are not good at foreign languages!
* Counseling by a counselor is also possible!
* Participation only for attendance (online) is OK!
■ Qualifications ■Pitch, music college, music college graduates or equivalent or higher can take this course.Young people and music teachers aiming for pitch are also welcome.
■ Price ■▼ Attendance / Online (special class)
1 minutes each time: 60 yen (36,000 yen including tax)
▼ Attendance / Visit / Online
1-day audition ticket: 2,000 yen (2,200 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■▼ Take lessons
Private lesson fee, attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee, interpreter fee, facility usage fee and system usage fee
▼ Lesson attendance
Attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Practice room fees, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● We may adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.
● Please be assured that the student's name will not be published in writing in the public lesson.However, the teacher may call your name during the lesson.
● Public lessons will be an event sponsored by our company.Private lessons are recommended if you have any requests such as how to take lessons.