Pascal Rogé / Professor, Ecole Normal Conservatory of France / Piano Online Lesson
Get a real esprit from the pinnacle of French pianism!
A master of French pianism who likes, plays and records French composers such as Saint-Saens, Fauré, Debussy, Ravel, Sati and Poulenc will stretch your piano.So that's it!I think, let's absorb that esprit!
Pascal Rogé, a world-famous French pianist, was born in Paris and grew up in a family of musicians. After he took his first stage at the age of nine and studied at the National Conservatory of Music in Paris, he studied under the great pianist Julius Katchen and the legendary teacher Nadia Boulanger for artistic and human growth. Was decisively influenced by.He has won numerous major awards, including the George Enescu International Competition and the Long-Thibaud International Competition.The genius, who signed an exclusive contract with Decca Records at the age of 9, boasts a wide discography that includes all the names of the great French composers.In addition to the works of Fauré, Debussy and Sati, he has won two awards for the recording of all Saint-Saens and Ravel piano concertos conducted by Charles Dutoit, and the Poulenc recording has won the annual Gramophone Award.In the previous year, he also won the Gramophone Award for "Chamber Music".He has performed with major orchestras in almost every major concert hall in the world, with some of the best conductors such as Lorin Maazel, Michael Tilson Thomas and Mariss Jansons.He has more than 17 French music concerts each season in Europe, America, New Zealand and Asia (especially Japan).In recent years, he has also been active in teaching younger generations, teaching as a guest at the Royal Academy of Music and the Trinity Laban Conservatoire University, as well as teaching his students at the Paris Ecole Normal Conservatory.Learn the essence of French music by learning from a teacher who is said to be characterized by elegance, beauty and perfect phrasing!
Regardless of where you live in Japan, you can take piano lessons with Pascal Rogé, a world-class pianist and professor at the Ecole Normal Conservatory of Music in France. Take a trial lesson with the teacher once or twice, and if they are compatible, start the lesson as a teacher's class (student).Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons unique to class students (students) compared to the public lessons of one-off events.You can take the following 1 courses.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory
● Regular music online lessons (preparation for competitions, brush-ups, etc.)
* The admission fee is valid for one year (if you take the course for one year or more in a row, you do not need to re-enroll.)
* The And Vision studio is fully equipped with internet connection (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, professional video camera, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
* We welcome you to take online lessons at home if you wish, such as in the distance or to prevent infection.
■ Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatory ■
While in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want.In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam.Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish.In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check.It is also important to get used to communicating music and conversations online, as taking an examination at an overseas music university / conservatory may be an online examination or a recording examination.
・ As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
・ The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor.The selection and performance of songs that suit (or are completely different from) your personality will differentiate you from other test takers and leave a positive impression on the examiner.The teacher may recommend (select) the test song in consideration of foreign test takers.For example, "If you select this song, you can't show the difference from the people of ..., so if you use this song (movement), the examiner will know that you have various expressions, so please do it here. How is it? "
・ Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases.For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
・ As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
・ It is possible to check the playing style on a CD or Youtube, but by taking the lesson, you can understand not only the musical compatibility and personality compatibility with the teacher, but also the lesson style, "I want to be with this teacher. I want to learn. "
■ Regular music online lessons ■
Take lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies.Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be kind enough to help you reach your goals and teach you how wonderful music is.Please aim for the goal with your teacher.When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
・ Please tell us your preference for lessons twice a month, once every two months, once a week, once every six months, etc.
■ Qualifications ■Anyone who is enthusiastic can take this course.
■ Price ■Once a month (1 times a year): 12 yen (409,900 yen including tax)
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Japanese interpreter fee, practice room fee, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● And Vision school members do not need an admission fee (it will be deducted from the amount)
● Please tell us your preference for lessons, such as twice a month or once every two months.
● If you wish to take lessons more than 6 times a year, you will get a discount (free) on facility usage fees such as And Vision Hall and system usage fees at the time of lessons.
● If you would like an interpreter or accompaniment, you can apply separately.
● We will adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.