Leneke Willemsen / Professor, International Academy of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Musical, Vocal, Beitre online public lessons
Appeared as the main cast in numerous musicals, including the role of Sophie in "Elisabeth"! ! / Limited to 2023 people on February 2, 10 (Friday)
Willemsen is also active as a professor at the Vienna International Academy of Music and Performing Arts, Austria (Vienna).From jazz to rock, musicals and classical, his repertoire spans genres and styles.
After graduating from a drama school in Belgium, Willemsen, who was born in the Netherlands, played the role of Mrs. Pott in "Beauty and the Beast" and "Mozart! and Sophie in Elisabeth.In addition to regularly performing at gala concerts, she is also a versatile lyricist.She has a repertoire that transcends genres such as jazz, rock, pops, soul, folk, musicals, and classical music.She brings out the full potential of each student's individuality and at the same time appeals to the imagination of her students, guiding them to recreate the musical images they envision in themselves through sound and words.Even if she is a beginner, she can experience the touching moment when the image of the music in her and the actual sound world expressed through her voice match.In the case of classical music, the Italian bel canto singing method is the basis, but in other than classical music, various methods are combined to teach, so if you can sing powerful rock, you can also sing melancholy and moist jazz. You can also acquire sexuality.She is also recommended for those who want to challenge the style of songs she has never sung before.Be sure to bring a recording device to her lessons.She learns best by listening to her own voice.
A world-famous Austrian (Vienna) Vienna International Academy of Music and Performing Arts professor Leneke Willemsen will hold a musical, vocal, and voice training online public lesson on February 2023, 2 (Friday)!
A limited number of people can receive direct instruction from Dr. Renekke Willemsen from the And Vision Hall in Ochanomizu, Tokyo, or at the customer's home (online audition is also available).If you are thinking about studying abroad in Europe (Vienna) for musical and vocal study abroad, you can get a foothold for studying abroad.Lessons given by professors at the International Academy of Music and Performing Arts Vienna will serve as a guide when deciding where to study abroad.The professor is happy to share various kinds of music with everyone in Japan.Anyone can attend, regardless of age or level.Especially for those who are thinking about studying abroad for musical vocals, preparing for competitions and auditions, improving their level, and those who genuinely like music!Don't miss this opportunity!Due to the time difference, it will be held with a very limited number of people.
* Private lessons are recommended for those who do not want to publish lessons or those who do not meet the schedule. If you are interested, please contact an And Vision Counselor.
If you don't feel like taking lessons yet, you can also attend the lectures.There is so much you can learn not only by playing yourself, but by watching other people's lessons.In fact, many students in Europe study through auditing.It is also a chance to listen to many other people's performances, and through the lessons of various people, you will be able to understand the teacher's teaching style and personality.Please feel free to join us, as you can enjoy the atmosphere of overseas classes even if you are not a musical or vocalist.The teaching methods of overseas professors are completely different from those in Japan.In particular, the emphasis is on "enjoying and expressing music more", so the points to be taught vary from student to student.For those who are aiming to study abroad or become a professional in the future, isn't it a big point to feel how the points of teaching are different from Japan?If you want to be active overseas, it will be a good opportunity to think about studying abroad.
If you are thinking of studying in Austria (Vienna) or other countries in Europe, you can try studying abroad while you are in Japan.Consider the possibility of studying abroad in Europe.
It's a great chance to meet an overseas teacher while you are in Japan!
Just thinking does not open the door to your dreams. There is only action. Don't miss this opportunity!
■ Details of recruitment of online public lessons ■
[Schedule] September 2023, 2 (Friday) 10: 17-00: 20
[Place] And Vision International Music School (AIMS, Tokyo / Ochanomizu)
* You can also attend / attend classes from your home.
[Songs] Free songs
[Capacity] Limited to 3 people
* A qualified interpreter is included for those who are not good at foreign languages!
* Counseling by a counselor is also possible!
* Participation only for attendance (online) is OK!
■ Qualifications ■Anyone who is enthusiastic can take this course.
■ Price ■▼ Course / Online
1 minutes each time: 60 yen (30,000 yen including tax)
Accompaniment fee (60 minutes): 10,000 yen (11,000 yen including tax)
▼ Attendance / Visit / Online
1-day audition ticket: 2,000 yen (2,200 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■▼ Take lessons
Private lesson fee, attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee, interpreter fee, facility usage fee and system usage fee
▼ Lesson attendance
Attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Piano accompaniment fee, practice room fee, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● We may adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.
● Please be assured that the student's name will not be published in writing in the public lesson.However, the teacher may call your name during the lesson.
● Public lessons will be an event sponsored by our company.Private lessons are recommended if you have any requests such as how to take lessons.