Andrea Wilde/Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts, Vienna/Austria/Online public flute lessons
Learn from a flute & mental training professional! / Limited to 2023 people on Thursday 5 May 25
In practice it goes extremely well, but for some reason it doesn't go well in real life. There is a way to release the tension on stage and fully demonstrate your abilities. Learn about bodywork and stress prevention on stage, and have fun demonstrating your skills!
Born in Vienna in 1966, world-famous flutist and educator Andrea Wild grew up in a family of musicians and learned to play the flute at an early age. She studied at the Vienna Conservatory with Gottfried Hechtl and at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna with former Wiener Philharmoniker Wolfgang Schulz, graduating with honors. As a performer, she belongs to the orchestra of the Vienna State Opera, and as a soloist and chamber musician, she has captivated audiences with various formations and styles ranging from classical repertoire to contemporary and avant-garde music.Her interest, however, was not limited to her playing, but to establishing methods for overcoming the fears that performers face on stage.For that purpose, she mixes bodywork such as posture, pain and stress prevention, mental training, etc., and establishes a mind-body balance tool (MBT). Using these in teaching her students is inspiring and motivating. Students not only learn to read sheet music, but also learn to read between the lines and develop their own creative ideas. Since 1995, she has been teaching at the Vienna City University of Music and Arts for almost 30 years. She has achieved steady results and achievements in preparing for entrance exams, auditions, and competitions. If she feels that she can't perform well in the actual performance, this teacher is recommended.
A flute online public lesson by Professor Andrea Wild of the world-famous Vienna City University of Music and Arts in Austria will be held on May 2023, 25 (Thursday)!
A limited number of people can receive direct instruction from Professor Andrea Wilde from Ochanomizu, Tokyo or from the customer's home (online audition is also available).If you are thinking about studying flute in Austria (studying in Vienna), you can get a foothold for studying abroad. When deciding where to study abroad, the lessons given by a professor at the University of Music and Performing Arts in Vienna should be one of your guides. The professor is happy to share various kinds of music with everyone in Japan. Anyone can attend, regardless of age or level. Especially for those who are thinking about studying the flute, preparing for competitions and auditions, improving their level, and those who genuinely like music! Don't miss this opportunity! Due to the time difference, it will be held with a very limited number of people.
* Private lessons are recommended for those who do not want to publish lessons or those who do not meet the schedule. If you are interested, please contact an And Vision Counselor.
If you haven't taken lessons yet, you can listen to them. There is so much you can learn by not only playing for yourself, but also watching other people's lessons. In fact, many students in Europe study through listening. It is also an opportunity to listen to the performances of many other people, and through the lessons of various people, you will be able to better understand the teaching method and personality of the teacher. Musical instruments other than flute can also enjoy the atmosphere of overseas classes, so please feel free to join us. The teaching method of overseas professors is completely different from that of Japan. In particular, the main focus is to "enjoy and express music more", so the points to teach vary from student to student. Isn't it a big point for those who are aiming to study abroad or become professionals to feel how the points of teaching are different from those in Japan? If you want to play an active role overseas, it will be an opportunity to think about studying abroad.
If you are thinking of studying in Austria (Vienna) or other countries in Europe, you can try studying abroad while you are in Japan. Consider the possibility of studying abroad in Europe.
It's a great chance to meet an overseas teacher while you are in Japan!
Just thinking does not open the door to your dreams. There is only action. Don't miss this opportunity!
■ Details of recruitment of online public lessons ■
[Schedule] 2023th (Thu) September 5 25:15~00:19
[Place] And Vision International Music School (AIMS, Tokyo / Ochanomizu)
* You can also attend / attend classes from your home.
[Songs] Free songs
[Capacity] Limited to 4 people
* A qualified interpreter is included for those who are not good at foreign languages!
* Counseling by a counselor is also possible!
* Participation only for attendance (online) is OK!
■ Qualifications ■Anyone who is enthusiastic can take this course.
■ Price ■▼ Course / Online
1 minutes each time: 60 yen (30,000 yen including tax)
Accompaniment fee (60 minutes): 10,000 yen (11,000 yen including tax)
▼ Attendance / Visit / Online
1-day audition ticket: 2,000 yen (2,200 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■▼ Take lessons
Private lesson fee, attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee, interpreter fee, facility usage fee and system usage fee
▼ Lesson attendance
Attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Piano accompaniment fee, practice room fee, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● We may adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.
● Please be assured that the student's name will not be published in writing in the public lesson.However, the teacher may call your name during the lesson.
● Public lessons will be an event sponsored by our company.Private lessons are recommended if you have any requests such as how to take lessons.