<Recruiting> Stefanos Tomopoulos / Professor at the Conservatoire de Nice, France / Piano Online Public Lessons
Improve your playing skills under the guidance of a world-renowned pianist! / Limited to 2023 people on Thursday, September 9, 14
A professor at the Nice Conservatoire, who recorded Beethoven's Piano Concerto No. 4 with the Varese String Quartet and is an authority on Xenakis' works, will support the joy of playing the piano, from classical to contemporary, with lessons.
Greek-born world-famous pianist and conductor, Stephanos Tomopoulos studied at the National Conservatory of Music in Thessaloniki and the University of Music in Cologne, then at the Conservatory of Music in Paris with Jacques Louvier and Marie-Françoise Buquet. Studied under Håkan Austbo at the Amsterdam Conservatory.His pursuit of the piano did not stop there, and he became the first pianist in France to receive a doctorate in performance from the Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique de Paris, under the tutelage of contemporary composer Gérard Pesson.While he effortlessly performs repertoires such as Beethoven, Liszt, Ravel and Bartok, he is actively involved in innovative projects, contemporary music, theatre, and any art form where the piano can be creatively combined.For example, he has participated in unusual projects such as the stage adaptation of Christo's "Marquise O", the Piandomonium (6 pianists on 12 pianos), and a performance on modified pianos at the Grand Palais in Paris.He even improvised in silent films at the Musée d'Orsay and the Louvre.He has released numerous CD recordings, including the complete piano works of Xenakis and George Crumb's Macrocosmos, and has performed in concert halls and music festivals around the world. .Based on his experience and expertise, he teaches not only performance techniques, expressiveness, and emotional expression, but also history and theory, and is characterized by a deep understanding of music as a whole.Advancing his musical career with his lessons, which are personalized and focused on helping students develop the skills to express themselves!
A piano online public lesson by Professor Stefanos Tomopoulos, a professor at the world-renowned Nice Regional Conservatory in France, will be held on September 2023, 9 (Thursday)!
A limited number of people can receive direct instruction from Professor Stefanos Tomopoulos from the And Vision Hall in Ochanomizu, Tokyo or at the customer's home (online attendance is also available).If you are thinking about studying piano in France, you can get a foothold to study abroad.When deciding where to study abroad, taking lessons from a professor at the Conservatoire de Nice in France will serve as a guideline.The professor is happy to share various kinds of music with everyone in Japan.Anyone can attend, regardless of age or level.Especially for those who are thinking about studying abroad in the piano, preparing for competitions and auditions, improving their level, and those who genuinely like music!Don't miss this opportunity!Due to the time difference, it will be held with a very limited number of people.
* Private lessons are recommended for those who do not want to publish lessons or those who do not meet the schedule. If you are interested, please contact an And Vision Counselor.
If you haven't taken lessons yet, you can listen to them. There is so much you can learn by not only playing for yourself, but also watching other people's lessons. In fact, many students in Europe study through listening. It is also an opportunity to listen to the performances of many other people, and through the lessons of various people, you will be able to better understand the teaching method and personality of the teacher. Musical instruments other than the piano can also enjoy the atmosphere of overseas classes, so please feel free to join us. The teaching method of overseas professors is completely different from that of Japan. In particular, the main focus is to "enjoy and express music more", so the points to teach vary from student to student. Isn't it a big point for those who are aiming to study abroad or become a professional in the future to feel how the points of teaching are different from those in Japan? If you want to play an active role overseas, it will be an opportunity to think about studying abroad.
If you are thinking of studying in France or other countries in Europe, you can try studying abroad while you are in Japan. Consider the possibility of studying abroad in Europe.
It's a great chance to meet an overseas teacher while you are in Japan!
Just thinking does not open the door to your dreams. There is only action. Don't miss this opportunity!
■ Details of recruitment of online public lessons ■
[Schedule] 2023th (Thu) September 9 14:16~00:19
[Place] And Vision International Music School (AIMS, Tokyo / Ochanomizu)
* You can also attend / attend classes from your home.
[Songs] Free songs
[Capacity] Limited to 3 people
* A qualified interpreter is included for those who are not good at foreign languages!
* Counseling by a counselor is also possible!
* Participation only for attendance (online) is OK!
■ Qualifications ■Anyone who is enthusiastic can take this course.
■ Price ■▼ Course / Online
1 minutes each time: 60 yen (33,000 yen including tax)
▼ Attendance / Visit / Online
1-day audition ticket: 2,000 yen (2,200 yen including tax)
■ What is included in the price ■▼ Take lessons
Private lesson fee, attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee, interpreter fee, facility usage fee and system usage fee
▼ Lesson attendance
Attendance fee, counseling fee, seminar fee
■ Clarify some of the items not included in the price ■Practice room fees, all personal expenses during free time, etc.
■ Price / Schedule Supplement ■● We may adjust the lesson time in advance.
■ Application deadline ■Until capacity is reached
● Even before the application deadline, the deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
● Even after the application deadline, you may be able to apply if there is a vacancy in the course, so please contact the And Vision Counselor.
■ Notes ■● Please note that if you take the course at home, it may be affected by the speed of the Internet.
● When taking lessons in And Vision such as And Vision Hall, there are internet connection (LAN), use of multiple cameras, large screen / monitor, mixer, speakers, staff support, etc.
● Please let us know the song at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Please send the score for the instructor at least 5 days in advance.
● If the lesson requires a piano accompaniment, please prepare it yourself.It is also possible to prepare with and vision as an option.
● Please be assured that the student's name will not be published in writing in the public lesson.However, the teacher may call your name during the lesson.
● Public lessons will be an event sponsored by our company.Private lessons are recommended if you have any requests such as how to take lessons.