Public lesson with piano accompaniment
Ideal for studying abroad in music or preparing for competitions.
Let's use it to find overseas teachers!
Open lessons / master classes for overseas music university professors and overseas orchestra players.When the teacher comes to Japan and holds the event face-to-face, it may be held online by connecting overseas and Japan.You can participate as a student or an auditor as an event for each event.Depending on the course, generally anyone, regardless of level or age, can participate as a student.With a Japanese interpreter, it is safe for those who are worried about words.
* Online holding is a great opportunity to take lessons for teachers who do not come to Japan.
* There are also open lessons for Japanese music university professors / former professors.
* Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Those who are planning to study music in the futureGreat for finding a teacher.Take lessons from various teachers in advance, including face-to-face and online, to check compatibility with the teacher.There are really various ways of thinking depending on the teacher, such as gentle, strict, powerful, personality compatibility such as always smiling, solid from the basics, no basics, only musical things.Please check the compatibility with your teacher in advance.If the teacher is decided as soon as possible, preparations such as selecting a song that suits the exam are perfect.The sooner you pass the exam, the closer you will be!
* Some of the open lessons can be used as they are for the exam due to the partnership between And Vision and the overseas music college / conservatory or professor.If you would like to go on to higher education, please take this opportunity as the course title says "Recruiting / Can be used for local school exams" and the text says so!
● Preparing for concerts and competitions, leveling up, etc.Please feel free to use the playing methods that are accepted overseas and the different opinions of different teachers, which are unique to the international competition.
Japan is still only in some music colleges, but overseas, as a matter of course, there is an accompaniment department, and excellent accompaniment players are being sent out to the world.Accompaniment, which requires skills different from solo performance and advanced musical knowledge, is a world deeper than you can imagine.
Christoph Traxler / Assistant Professor at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria & Philharmonics / Open piano lessons (face-to-face)
A great chance to learn from the super ensemble and Philharmonics pianists. /December 2022, 12 (Tuesday) in Ochanomizu, Tokyo
The Philharmonics Wien-Berlin is a super-ensemble consisting of members of the Vienna Philharmonic and the Berliner Philharmoniker and the most promising pianist, Christoph Traxler.Inherit the exciting music and performance and make it your own!
Roland Krüger/Professor of Hannover University of Music/Germany/Open piano lesson (face-to-face)
A piano lesson from a professor at a prestigious German school. /April 2023, 4 (Saturday) in Ochanomizu, Tokyo
At Hannover College of Music, a prestigious piano school, the fascinating piano lesson is the teaching method that inherits and develops the teaching method from the famous teacher Karl-Heinz Chemering and wins many students in the competition.
German International Piano Academy in Tokyo
Roland Krüger & Tsunehito Nakai / Hannover College of Music & Professor Toho Gakuen University / Piano master class (face-to-face) / March 2023 (Wednesday) to March 3 (Friday), 29
If you want to learn classical music, go to Germany, the place that everyone longs for.Lessons by professors from Germany's prestigious Hannover Music Academy and Japan's prestigious piano education Toho Gakuen University will bring you closer to the next step.
Tamayo Ikeda / Professor, Eric Satie Conservatoire, Paris 7th district & Poulenc Conservatory, Paris 16th district, France / Open online piano lessons
The teacher knows the habits of Japanese people, so it's a safe lesson. / Limited to 2023 people on Thursday, March 3, 2
As a pianist who jumped out of Japan and absorbed the esprit of France for over 30 years, I can understand Japanese habits and barriers to overcome.Let's check directly what you need!Good news for those who are aiming for the Paris Conservatoire.
Jérôme Granjon/Professor of Lyon National Conservatoire & Paris Regional Conservatoire, France/Piano Online Public Lessons
Learn piano from a French "real poet". / Limited to 2023 people on March 3, 13 (Monday)
His musicality, which has been criticized as "really poetic and charming, fascinated by its magnificent sound", is full of French esprit.It is attractive to be able to learn from that pianist recognized by Maria João Pires.