Online lessons for professors at overseas music universities such as orchestra and chamber music / professor's subordinate course
I couldn't really think of online
After all, it was good to receive it online.
I became a teacher's student!
Online lessons by teachers living in Europe and the United States, such as professors at overseas music colleges / conservatory and major European orchestra players.Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons compared to the public lessons of one-off events.
- Take various teachers once or twice to check the teacher's face, atmosphere, teaching method and compatibility.If you find a teacher who is compatible with you, it is desirable to move to the teacher's class (subordinate).Even if you become a subordinate, you can take lessons from other teachers.
- Please tell us your preference for online lessons, such as twice a month, once every two months, or once a week.
- The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
- Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatoryWhile in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want.In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam.Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish.In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check.
- The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor.For example, "For this song, even a bachelor's degree (bachelor) will play it, so why not change it to ~ if you are taking a master's degree exam?"
- As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
- Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases.For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
- As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
- It is possible to check the playing style on a CD or Youtube, but by taking the lesson, you can understand not only the musical compatibility and personality compatibility with the teacher, but also the lesson style, "I want to be with this teacher, It will be an opportunity to decide "I want to learn".
- As a matter of fact, the passing record is outstanding (astonishing to our staff).Please contact the And Vision Counselor for more information!
* Some private schools, such as those affiliated with And Vision, can take the lessons of the subordinate course for admission to the affiliated school (not public or national).Please contact And Vision for more information.
● Regular music online lessonsTake lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies.Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be friendly and willing to work hard to achieve the goal.Please aim for the goal with your teacher.When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
■Online lesson (music)Please read it for a brief summary!
Introducing schools where you can learn ensemble such as orchestra, chamber music, and bands.Unlike the world of solo performances where you play alone, please acquire a variety of musical expressions that are unique to ensemble, where you can breathe together with your friends and create music together.
<Recruiting> Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Let's prepare for university entrance exams and competitions with regular lessons from overseas music university professors and musicians while in Japan!
Evgeny Sinaisky / Professor, Volkwang University of the Arts, Germany & Private Music and Arts University, Vienna, Austria / Piano accompaniment, duet, chamber music online lessons
A very straightforward lesson that starts with telling you what to fix first!
As a piano accompaniment and chamber musician, a professor at Folkwang University of the Arts & Vienna Private Music Arts University, which is attractive for "matching" lessons that are active in the world.
Hans Peter Stentsl / Professor, Stuttgart University of Music & Rostock University of Music / Piano Online Lessons
You can also take it solo, and if you have a piano duo, learn from a world-class duo.
The Stenzul brothers, the world's top duo who are professors in the piano duo department of two German music colleges, teach the secrets of the piano.
Moscow Conservatory Online Lessons
The world's prestigious Moscow Conservatory opens its doors with online lessons!
Online lessons offered by professors and associate professors of the National Moscow Conservatory covering all subjects of classical music.Experience the Moscow method of raising super players.
Jerome Laran / Professor of the Mozart Conservatory of Music in Paris & Paul Dukas Conservatory of the 12th arrondissement of Paris / Saxophone online lesson
Learn from a professor teaching saxophone at the Paris Mozart Conservatory
A saxophone player full of talent and achievements who won the New Artist Award of the French Music and Artists Association.Ideal for those who want to be a musician who is one step ahead, aiming for a new world.
Roland Krüger / Professor, Hannover University of Music, Germany / Piano Online Lessons
Piano online lesson by Professor Roland Krüger, a professor at the prestigious Hannover University of Music in Germany
At Hannover College of Music, a prestigious piano school, the fascinating piano lesson is the teaching method that inherits and develops the teaching method from the famous teacher Karl-Heinz Chemering and wins many students in the competition.
Floran Eau / Professor, City Conservatory of Paris, France / Clarinet online lesson
Professor at the City Conservatory of Paris, which is popular with Japanese people.
A first-class French clarinet player with a sensual and elegant tone teaches you the real French style.
Renate Linaultner / Vienna Volksoper Chief & University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna Lecturer / Flute & Piccolo Online Lessons
Get guidance from a teacher who is active as a soloist in an orchestra as a flute and piccolo player.
He has been active as the chief of the Volksoper Symphony Orchestra in Vienna, and as a soloist, he has been on the stage around the world and attracted the audience.
Patrick Zigmanovsky / Professor of the French Ecole Normal Conservatory & Aix-en-Provence Conservatory / Piano Online Lessons
A professor at the Ecole Normal Conservatory, who balances delicacy and strength.
Patrick, who inherited the sophisticated French flair and learned the German playing philosophy, is a teacher with a unique style.
Billy Eidy/Professor at the Conservatoire de Schola Cantorme, France/Former professor at the Conservatoire de Paris/Piano Online Lessons
Online Piano Lessons by Professor Billy Eidi
The real French style taught by Billy Adie, a French pianist known for his skill in modern and contemporary France.