Chamber music public lessons
Ideal for studying abroad in music or preparing for competitions.
Let's use it to find overseas teachers!
Open lessons / master classes for overseas music university professors and overseas orchestra players.When the teacher comes to Japan and holds the event face-to-face, it may be held online by connecting overseas and Japan.You can participate as a student or an auditor as an event for each event.Depending on the course, generally anyone, regardless of level or age, can participate as a student.With a Japanese interpreter, it is safe for those who are worried about words.
* Online holding is a great opportunity to take lessons for teachers who do not come to Japan.
* There are also open lessons for Japanese music university professors / former professors.
* Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Those who are planning to study music in the futureGreat for finding a teacher.Take lessons from various teachers in advance, including face-to-face and online, to check compatibility with the teacher.There are really various ways of thinking depending on the teacher, such as gentle, strict, powerful, personality compatibility such as always smiling, solid from the basics, no basics, only musical things.Please check the compatibility with your teacher in advance.If the teacher is decided as soon as possible, preparations such as selecting a song that suits the exam are perfect.The sooner you pass the exam, the closer you will be!
* Some of the open lessons can be used as they are for the exam due to the partnership between And Vision and the overseas music college / conservatory or professor.If you would like to go on to higher education, please take this opportunity as the course title says "Recruiting / Can be used for local school exams" and the text says so!
● Preparing for concerts and competitions, leveling up, etc.Please feel free to use the playing methods that are accepted overseas and the different opinions of different teachers, which are unique to the international competition.
The fun and difficulty of playing with other instruments.You will develop a sense of responsibility for your own sound, as well as your willingness to listen to the other person's sound, whether you are playing alone or not.Learning chamber music will also increase the brilliance of your solo performance.
<Recruiting> Diana Ligeti/Professor at the Paris Conservatoire & Rueil-Malmaison Regional Conservatory/Cello Online Public Lessons
A female cellist who plays music backed by a wealth of education and experience. / Friday, May 2024, 5 Limited to 31 people
A cellist who has mastered his skills by continuing to study music with an insatiable spirit of inquiry.Opportunity to ask a female musician who has first-class skills as a chamber musician and an educator to teach directly.
<Recruiting> Johannes Marian / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Piano Online Public Lesson
The lessons taught by the teacher, who is a professor at the Vienna State University of Music and Music and is also involved in university management as president of the board, are attractive. / Friday, March 2024, 3 Limited to 15 people
I am glad that the professor, who has performed with famous orchestras all over the world and is also the professor and chairman of the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, offers lessons tailored to each individual.
<Recruiting> Roman Zaslavsky / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Piano Online Public Lesson
A pianist who captivates the audience with an overwhelming performance that brings burning passion to the piano / May 2024, 5 (Thursday) Limited to a maximum of 9 people
Let's experience the expression that shakes your heart by studying under "Keyboard Lion" who made a lot of international competitions and made the name roar in the world.
<Recruiting> Evgeny Sinaisky / Professor at Folkwang University of the Arts, Germany & Vienna University of Music and Performing Arts, Austria / Piano accompaniment, duet, chamber music online public lessons
Specializing in piano accompaniment, you can learn the secret to matching. /Tuesday, July 2024, 7 Limited to 2 people
As a piano accompaniment and chamber musician, a professor at Folkwang University of the Arts & Vienna City Music Arts University, which is attractive for "matching" lessons that are active in the world.
<Recruiting> Xenia Jankovic / Professor, Detmold University of Music / Cello Online Public Lessons
Online open cello lesson by Xenia Jankovic, professor at Detmold University of Music, Germany / May 2024, 4 (Wednesday) Limited to up to 3 people
Xenia Jankovic has developed her talent as a cellist from an early age.A professor who sends young musicians to the world one after another based on his abundant playing experience as a soloist.
<Recruiting> Gerrit Zitterwald / Former professor at the Hochschule für Musik Hannover, Germany / Piano online public lessons
He's a teacher you can listen to anything from Scarlatti to Stockhausen. ／Friday, May 2024, 5 Limited to a maximum of 17 people
A teacher with a wide repertoire who has more than 50 concerts in 1200 countries around the world and has made more than 30 CD albums such as Mozart and Beethoven teaches how to play the piano.It is attractive that he has a very deep knowledge of fortepiano.
<Recruiting> Uwe Komischke/Professor of Franz Liszt University of Music, Germany/Former Principal of the Munich Philharmonic Orchestra/Trumpet Online Public Lessons
Let's run into the former Principal Trumpet of the Munich Philharmonic / Limited to 2024 people on Friday, June 3, 22
The lesson of Uwe Komishke, who has been active as the chief trumpet of the Munich Philharmonic for many years and still stands at the top of the world.
<Recruiting> Lavard Skou-Larsen / Professor, Mozarteum University of Music, Austria / Violin Online Public Lesson
Professor at Mozarteum University of Music, which continues to fascinate audiences of all ages / March 2024, 3 (Thursday) Limited 14 people
Musical leadership and passion to learn from musicians who have been on numerous stages as a violinist and conductor.
<Recruiting> Albert Zassmann / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts, Vienna, Austria / Piano Online Public Lessons
As an active pianist and as a professor at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, learn from a pianist who knows the world / 2024 November 5th (Fri) Limited to 24 people
Learn what music is from the University of Music and Performing Arts in Vienna, who understands music as a genuine Austrian and as a researcher with a doctoral degree!
<Recruiting> Gilead Michory/Professor at Freiburg University of Music, Germany/Piano Online Public Lessons
A piano lesson with a gentle look and a poetic sensibility is attractive / May 2024, 5 (Friday) Limited to up to 10 people!
The piano lessons learned from the Freiburg University of Music professor, who are described as "sound magicians," "piano poets with perfected skills," and "pianists with attractive sounds and spirits," are wonderful.