Public lessons on stringed instruments
Ideal for studying abroad in music or preparing for competitions.
Let's use it to find overseas teachers!
Open lessons / master classes for overseas music university professors and overseas orchestra players.When the teacher comes to Japan and holds the event face-to-face, it may be held online by connecting overseas and Japan.You can participate as a student or an auditor as an event for each event.Depending on the course, generally anyone, regardless of level or age, can participate as a student.With a Japanese interpreter, it is safe for those who are worried about words.
* Online holding is a great opportunity to take lessons for teachers who do not come to Japan.
* There are also open lessons for Japanese music university professors / former professors.
* Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Those who are planning to study music in the futureGreat for finding a teacher.Take lessons from various teachers in advance, including face-to-face and online, to check compatibility with the teacher.There are really various ways of thinking depending on the teacher, such as gentle, strict, powerful, personality compatibility such as always smiling, solid from the basics, no basics, only musical things.Please check the compatibility with your teacher in advance.If the teacher is decided as soon as possible, preparations such as selecting a song that suits the exam are perfect.The sooner you pass the exam, the closer you will be!
* Some of the open lessons can be used as they are for the exam due to the partnership between And Vision and the overseas music college / conservatory or professor.If you would like to go on to higher education, please take this opportunity as the course title says "Recruiting / Can be used for local school exams" and the text says so!
● Preparing for concerts and competitions, leveling up, etc.Please feel free to use the playing methods that are accepted overseas and the different opinions of different teachers, which are unique to the international competition.
Introducing schools and courses where you can learn violin, viola, cello, contrabass, bass, guitar, harp, mandolin, viola da gamba, and old stringed instruments.As with keyboard instruments, there are a wide variety of popular stringed instruments to study abroad.
<Recruiting> Diana Ligeti / Professor of Conservatoire de Paris & Rueil-Malmaison Conservatoire / Cello Online Open Lessons
A female cellist who plays music backed by a wealth of education and experience. / Limited to 2023 people on Tuesday, April 4, 25
A cellist who has mastered his skills by continuing to study music with an insatiable spirit of inquiry.Opportunity to ask a female musician who has first-class skills as a chamber musician and an educator to teach directly.
<Recruiting> Shenia Jankovich / Professor, Detmold University of Music / Cello Online Public Lessons
Online open cello lesson by Shenia Jankovic, professor at Detmold University of Music, Germany / May 2023, 5 (Wednesday) Limited to up to 17 people
Shenia Jankovic has developed her talent as a cellist from an early age.A professor who sends young musicians to the world one after another based on his abundant playing experience as a soloist.
<Recruiting> Stephen Picard / Professor, Hanns Eisler University of Music, Germany / Violin Online Public Lesson
A convincing lesson from a professor who continues to send students to major orchestras such as international competition prizes and the Berlin Philharmonic. / Limited to 2023 people on March 3, 28 (Tuesday)
Guidance is the first priority even if there is a flood of requests to perform.He is a professor who has his students win an international competition and sends them to famous orchestras.
<Recruiting> Lavard Skou-Larsen / Professor, Mozarteum University of Music, Austria / Violin Online Public Lesson
Professor at Mozarteum University of Music, which continues to fascinate audiences of all ages / March 2023, 6 (Thursday) Limited 1 people
Musical leadership and passion to learn from musicians who have been on numerous stages as a violinist and conductor.
<Recruiting> Tomasz Tomaszewski / Professor, Berlin University of the Arts / Violin Online Public Lesson
A professor at the Berlin University of the Arts and a former concertmaster of the Berlin German Opera Orchestra / Tuesday, January 2023, 5 Limited to 23 people
He is the first concertmaster of the Berlin German Opera Orchestra and is a professor who is active worldwide in solo.
<Recruiting> Henja Semmler / Professor, University of Music and Arts, Vienna, Austria / Violin Online Public Lesson
If you study under a German female violinist in Vienna. / Limited to 2023 people on Thursday, May 5, 11
If you want to master solo and chamber music, study abroad in Vienna under the promising professor of violin at the Private University of Music and Arts in Vienna!
<Recruiting> Tilman Wick / Former professor at the University of Music in Hannover, Germany / Cello Online Public Lessons
Cello online open lesson by Dr. Tillman Wick, former professor at Hannover University of Music, Germany / Thursday, July 2023, 7 Limited to up to 6 people
A former professor at the Hannover Music University who has a wealth of stage experience and is constantly pursuing the possibilities of the cello's range.Many of his students are active in the world of music.
<Recruiting> Christian Ostertag / Concertmaster of the Southwest German Radio Symphony Orchestra & Professor of the Karlsruhe University of Music / Violin Online Public Lessons
Violinist who has won the "European Soloist Award" and has sent many students to famous orchestras in Japan and abroad / Thursday, June 2023, 6, limited to up to 15 people
This violinist is sought after from Japan, the Americas, and European countries.Learn from a popular professor, such as a concertmaster training master class.
<Recruiting> Peter Bruns / Professor, Leipzig University of Music, Germany / Cello Online Public Lesson
A professor at the Leipzig University of Music who is said to be witnessing a new Casals / Limited to a maximum of 2023 people on Tuesday, September 9, 12
Using the 1730 Venetian Carlo Tononi that Pablo Casals once owned, his tone played at the world's major concert halls and music festivals won the French Cannes Record Award "Midem Classic Award". I will do it.
<Recruiting> Niklas Eppinger / Professor, Würzburg University of Music, Germany / Cello Online Public Lesson
If you want to play loud and make a confident phrase. / Limited to 2023 people on June 6, 16 (Friday)
The cellist, who has a comprehensive sense of art such as music and art, and is characterized by the gorgeousness of expressing all senses by playing, is the secret. Once you understand this, you will surely be able to take the next step.