Public lessons on stringed instruments
Ideal for studying abroad in music or preparing for competitions.
Let's use it to find overseas teachers!
Open lessons / master classes for overseas music university professors and overseas orchestra players.When the teacher comes to Japan and holds the event face-to-face, it may be held online by connecting overseas and Japan.You can participate as a student or an auditor as an event for each event.Depending on the course, generally anyone, regardless of level or age, can participate as a student.With a Japanese interpreter, it is safe for those who are worried about words.
* Online holding is a great opportunity to take lessons for teachers who do not come to Japan.
* There are also open lessons for Japanese music university professors / former professors.
* Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Those who are planning to study music in the futureGreat for finding a teacher.Take lessons from various teachers in advance, including face-to-face and online, to check compatibility with the teacher.There are really various ways of thinking depending on the teacher, such as gentle, strict, powerful, personality compatibility such as always smiling, solid from the basics, no basics, only musical things.Please check the compatibility with your teacher in advance.If the teacher is decided as soon as possible, preparations such as selecting a song that suits the exam are perfect.The sooner you pass the exam, the closer you will be!
* Some of the open lessons can be used as they are for the exam due to the partnership between And Vision and the overseas music college / conservatory or professor.If you would like to go on to higher education, please take this opportunity as the course title says "Recruiting / Can be used for local school exams" and the text says so!
● Preparing for concerts and competitions, leveling up, etc.Please feel free to use the playing methods that are accepted overseas and the different opinions of different teachers, which are unique to the international competition.
Introducing schools and courses where you can learn violin, viola, cello, contrabass, bass, guitar, harp, mandolin, viola da gamba, and old stringed instruments.As with keyboard instruments, there are a wide variety of popular stringed instruments to study abroad.
<Under recruitment> Ulf Schneider / Professor, Hannover University of Music, Germany / Violin online public lesson
Let's write down the secrets of violin playing that can be used in the world on sheet music! / Limited to 2023 people on Thursday, September 9, 28
Violinists who are active all over the world, such as Trio Jean-Paul and the Bartholdi String Quintet, thoroughly teach the feats and musicality of archers taught at the prestigious Hannover College of Music. Let's absorb the teacher's ideas and fly!
Detmar Kurig / Professor, University of Music in Cologne & Trosingen, Germany / Contrabass open lesson (face-to-face)
If you want to become an orchestra/contrabass player. /Thursday, August 2023, 8 at Ochanomizu, Tokyo
A genuine contrabass lesson that has produced many professional musicians and still raises students at two music colleges.If you want to become a professional in the future, studying abroad is the first shortcut.Feel the charm of the contrabass with all five senses and inherit the authentic German music!
<Recruiting> Othmar Müller / Former Lecturer at the University of Music and Performing Arts Graz, Austria / Professor at the Joseph Haydn Conservatory, Austria / Cello Live Masterclass
The released CD swept the prestigious awards. Learn from the world-famous cellist. / 2023th (Thu) September 9 at Ochanomizu, Tokyo
As a soloist, Othmar Müller continues to play an active role in famous theaters around the world. Professor of the Joseph Haydn Conservatory, who is highly acclaimed for recording over 30 CDs.
<Recruiting> Nicolas Koeckert/ Professor, Faculty of Music, Kalaidos University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland / Former Professor, University of Music and Arts Vienna / Violin online open lesson
A violin lesson by the first German prize winner of the Tchaikovsky International Competition, described as "absolutely persuasive performance". / 2023th (Tue) October 10, Limited to 10 people
Learn from a German violinist who has played with international orchestras from early on, has a rich repertoire, and has a reputation for teaching competition preparation.
Daniel Rubinstein / Professor of the Royal Belgian Mons Conservatory / Violin & Viola Public Lesson (face-to-face)
Professor of the Royal Belgian Mons Conservatory to bring out the charm of strings / Wednesday, April 2022, 4
Violin & Viola public lesson by Professor Daniel Rubinstein, who also auditioned for the Master's and Bachelor's courses at the Royal Mons Conservatory.Especially recommended for those who want to study abroad!Of course, those who do not wish to study abroad are also welcome!
Virginie Buscaille / Professor of the City Conservatory of Paris & French Broadcasting Philharmonic Orchestra Concertmaster / Violin Online Public Lessons
Lessons for talented violinists who participate in many art projects / Limited to 2023 people on June 6, 12 (Monday)
Learn live music from a professor at the City Conservatory of Paris, who is the concertmaster of the French Broadcasting Philharmonic Orchestra, one of the three major orchestras in Paris at a young age.
Diana Ligeti/Professor of the Conservatoire de Paris & Rueil-Malmaison Conservatoire/Cello Online Public Lessons
A female cellist who plays music backed by a wealth of education and experience. / Limited to 2023 people on Tuesday, April 4, 25
A cellist who has mastered his skills by continuing to study music with an insatiable spirit of inquiry.Opportunity to ask a female musician who has first-class skills as a chamber musician and an educator to teach directly.
Shenia Jankovich / Professor, University of Music in Detmold, Germany / Cello Online Public Lesson
Online open cello lesson by Xenia Jankovic, professor at Detmold University of Music, Germany / May 2023, 5 (Wednesday) Limited to up to 17 people
Xenia Jankovic has developed her talent as a cellist from an early age.A professor who sends young musicians to the world one after another based on his abundant playing experience as a soloist.
Stephen Picard / Professor, Hans Eisler University of Music, Germany / Violin Online Public Lesson
A convincing lesson from a professor who continues to send students to major orchestras such as international competition prizes and the Berlin Philharmonic. / Limited to 2023 people on March 3, 28 (Tuesday)
Guidance is the first priority even if there is a flood of requests to perform.He is a professor who has his students win an international competition and sends them to famous orchestras.
Lavard Skou-Larsen / Professor, Mozarteum University of Music, Austria / Violin Online Public Lessons
Professor at Mozarteum University of Music, which continues to fascinate audiences of all ages / March 2023, 6 (Thursday) Limited 1 people
Musical leadership and passion to learn from musicians who have been on numerous stages as a violinist and conductor.