Violin public lesson
Ideal for studying abroad in music or preparing for competitions.
Let's use it to find overseas teachers!
Open lessons / master classes for overseas music university professors and overseas orchestra players.When the teacher comes to Japan and holds the event face-to-face, it may be held online by connecting overseas and Japan.You can participate as a student or an auditor as an event for each event.Depending on the course, generally anyone, regardless of level or age, can participate as a student.With a Japanese interpreter, it is safe for those who are worried about words.
* Online holding is a great opportunity to take lessons for teachers who do not come to Japan.
* There are also open lessons for Japanese music university professors / former professors.
* Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Those who are planning to study music in the futureGreat for finding a teacher.Take lessons from various teachers in advance, including face-to-face and online, to check compatibility with the teacher.There are really various ways of thinking depending on the teacher, such as gentle, strict, powerful, personality compatibility such as always smiling, solid from the basics, no basics, only musical things.Please check the compatibility with your teacher in advance.If the teacher is decided as soon as possible, preparations such as selecting a song that suits the exam are perfect.The sooner you pass the exam, the closer you will be!
* Some of the open lessons can be used as they are for the exam due to the partnership between And Vision and the overseas music college / conservatory or professor.If you would like to go on to higher education, please take this opportunity as the course title says "Recruiting / Can be used for local school exams" and the text says so!
● Preparing for concerts and competitions, leveling up, etc.Please feel free to use the playing methods that are accepted overseas and the different opinions of different teachers, which are unique to the international competition.
There are schools and courses around the world where you can learn the violin.The choice of study abroad destination is determined by whether or not you can meet the teacher you want to study in the end, taking into consideration your musicality, repertoire, culture and environment in which you want to be.
<Recruiting> Stephen Picard / Professor, Hanns Eisler University of Music, Germany / Violin Online Public Lesson
A convincing lesson from a professor who continues to send students to major orchestras such as international competition prizes and the Berlin Philharmonic. / Limited to 2023 people on March 3, 28 (Tuesday)
Guidance is the first priority even if there is a flood of requests to perform.He is a professor who has his students win an international competition and sends them to famous orchestras.
<Recruiting> Lavard Skou-Larsen / Professor, Mozarteum University of Music, Austria / Violin Online Public Lesson
Professor at Mozarteum University of Music, which continues to fascinate audiences of all ages / March 2023, 6 (Thursday) Limited 1 people
Musical leadership and passion to learn from musicians who have been on numerous stages as a violinist and conductor.
<Recruiting> Tomasz Tomaszewski / Professor, Berlin University of the Arts / Violin Online Public Lesson
A professor at the Berlin University of the Arts and a former concertmaster of the Berlin German Opera Orchestra / Tuesday, January 2023, 5 Limited to 23 people
He is the first concertmaster of the Berlin German Opera Orchestra and is a professor who is active worldwide in solo.
<Recruiting> Henja Semmler / Professor, University of Music and Arts, Vienna, Austria / Violin Online Public Lesson
If you study under a German female violinist in Vienna. / Limited to 2023 people on Thursday, May 5, 11
If you want to master solo and chamber music, study abroad in Vienna under the promising professor of violin at the Private University of Music and Arts in Vienna!
<Recruiting> Christian Ostertag / Concertmaster of the Southwest German Radio Symphony Orchestra & Professor of the Karlsruhe University of Music / Violin Online Public Lessons
Violinist who has won the "European Soloist Award" and has sent many students to famous orchestras in Japan and abroad / Thursday, June 2023, 6, limited to up to 15 people
This violinist is sought after from Japan, the Americas, and European countries.Learn from a popular professor, such as a concertmaster training master class.
<Recruiting> Annette von Hoehn/Professor of the University of Music in Cologne, Germany & Athos Trio/Violin Online Public Lessons
Violin playing techniques learned from Garamian's grandchildren / Limited to 2023 people on Thursday, June 6, 22
The violin playing method inherited from the master teacher Dorothy DeLay, the master Itzhak Perlman, and Galamian's disciple Ivan Gronich will surely satisfy you with the beautiful tone played by the Atos Trio, which won the Munich Music Competition.
Francis Duroy / Professor of the Lyon Conservatory & former concertmaster of the Orchester National de Lyon / Violin Online Public Lessons
Experienced soloists who express passion and delicacy with outstanding skill / Limited to 2023 people on Thursday, July 7, 6
A professor at the Lyon Conservatory of Music, who has traveled to famous halls around the world as a concertmaster of the French National Lyon Orchestra and has a career as a soloist.Also as an artistic director of a music festival and a judge of an international competition.
<Recruiting> Francesco Parrino / Professor Giuseppe Verdi, Como Conservatoire, Italy / Violin Online Public Lesson
Learn from an Italian maestro who mass-produces CDs. / Limited to 2023 people on Friday, July 7, 14
His intellect, musical maturity, deep insight and quality of interpretation make him familiar with playing the violin and regretfully convey the characteristics and particular style of the music to the listener. Let's inherit all of the violin from the music seeker!
<Recruiting> Alexandre Brusirovsky / Professor of Rachmaninoff Conservatory of Music, France & Former Professor of Versailles Conservatoire de Versailles / Violin online public lesson
Violin lesson for the winner of the Long-Thibault International Competition / Limited to 2023 people on Wednesday, July 7, 12
Called a "violinist with a pedigree" by the Le Monde newspaper, he has been a professor of his feats for over 30 years, and he is a contractor of the competition. Let's inherit the sound quality that is recognized by many violinists!
Daniel Rubenstein / Professor at Royal Conservatory of Music in Mons, Belgium & Professor at Royal Academy of Music in Brussels / Violin & Viola Online Public Lessons
Professor of the Royal Conservatory of Music in Mons, Belgium & Professor of the Royal Conservatory of Music in Brussels, Belgium / May 2023, 5 (Wednesday) Limited to 31 people
As a violin and viola player, as a concertmaster, a professor who is active in many chamber orchestras teaches the mystery of strings and ensembles.