Cello public lesson
Ideal for studying abroad in music or preparing for competitions.
Let's use it to find overseas teachers!
Open lessons / master classes for overseas music university professors and overseas orchestra players.When the teacher comes to Japan and holds the event face-to-face, it may be held online by connecting overseas and Japan.You can participate as a student or an auditor as an event for each event.Depending on the course, generally anyone, regardless of level or age, can participate as a student.With a Japanese interpreter, it is safe for those who are worried about words.
* Online holding is a great opportunity to take lessons for teachers who do not come to Japan.
* There are also open lessons for Japanese music university professors / former professors.
* Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Those who are planning to study music in the futureGreat for finding a teacher.Take lessons from various teachers in advance, including face-to-face and online, to check compatibility with the teacher.There are really various ways of thinking depending on the teacher, such as gentle, strict, powerful, personality compatibility such as always smiling, solid from the basics, no basics, only musical things.Please check the compatibility with your teacher in advance.If the teacher is decided as soon as possible, preparations such as selecting a song that suits the exam are perfect.The sooner you pass the exam, the closer you will be!
* Some of the open lessons can be used as they are for the exam due to the partnership between And Vision and the overseas music college / conservatory or professor.If you would like to go on to higher education, please take this opportunity as the course title says "Recruiting / Can be used for local school exams" and the text says so!
● Preparing for concerts and competitions, leveling up, etc.Please feel free to use the playing methods that are accepted overseas and the different opinions of different teachers, which are unique to the international competition.
A cello that plays an important role in both orchestra and solo.The low-pitched, gentle and deep tone captures the hearts of listeners.Studying abroad is something that will greatly grow you as a person.That naturally appears in the sound.
<Recruiting> Diana Ligeti / Professor of Conservatoire de Paris & Rueil-Malmaison Conservatoire / Cello Online Open Lessons
A female cellist who plays music backed by a wealth of education and experience. / Limited to 2023 people on Tuesday, April 4, 25
A cellist who has mastered his skills by continuing to study music with an insatiable spirit of inquiry.Opportunity to ask a female musician who has first-class skills as a chamber musician and an educator to teach directly.
<Recruiting> Shenia Jankovich / Professor, Detmold University of Music / Cello Online Public Lessons
Online open cello lesson by Shenia Jankovic, professor at Detmold University of Music, Germany / May 2023, 5 (Wednesday) Limited to up to 17 people
Shenia Jankovic has developed her talent as a cellist from an early age.A professor who sends young musicians to the world one after another based on his abundant playing experience as a soloist.
<Recruiting> Tilman Wick / Former professor at the University of Music in Hannover, Germany / Cello Online Public Lessons
Cello online open lesson by Dr. Tillman Wick, former professor at Hannover University of Music, Germany / Thursday, July 2023, 7 Limited to up to 6 people
A former professor at the Hannover Music University who has a wealth of stage experience and is constantly pursuing the possibilities of the cello's range.Many of his students are active in the world of music.
<Recruiting> Peter Bruns / Professor, Leipzig University of Music, Germany / Cello Online Public Lesson
A professor at the Leipzig University of Music who is said to be witnessing a new Casals / Limited to a maximum of 2023 people on Tuesday, September 9, 12
Using the 1730 Venetian Carlo Tononi that Pablo Casals once owned, his tone played at the world's major concert halls and music festivals won the French Cannes Record Award "Midem Classic Award". I will do it.
<Recruiting> Niklas Eppinger / Professor, Würzburg University of Music, Germany / Cello Online Public Lesson
If you want to play loud and make a confident phrase. / Limited to 2023 people on June 6, 16 (Friday)
The cellist, who has a comprehensive sense of art such as music and art, and is characterized by the gorgeousness of expressing all senses by playing, is the secret. Once you understand this, you will surely be able to take the next step.
<Recruiting> Hans-Christian Schweiker / Professor, Cologne University of Music, Germany / Cello Online Public Lesson
Learn from a famous teacher who has won prizes in major international competitions. / July 2023, 7 (Monday) Limited to 3 people
The cello lesson of the professor who is famous as a Bach interpreter is a scale from the eyes. Music that only investigators can reach is said to be "art that only big names can make" in newspapers and magazines. He generously devotes his playing power to teaching, and many of his students are active as prize winners in international competitions and prestigious orchestra players.
Julian Alp / Professor, Austrian Gratz National College of Music / Cello Online Public Lesson
Online open cello lesson by Prof. Julian Arp, Graz University of Music, Austria / June 2023, 6 (Wednesday)
He has won numerous prestigious music awards for his duo with pianist Caspar Franz.Learn from active performers on stage in well-known concert halls around the world.
Peter Hörr / Professor, Leipzig University of Music, Germany / Cello Online Public Lesson
German Leipzig University of Music Professor Peter Hörr`s cello online public lesson / Monday, April 2021, 4 Limited to 26 people
Let's step into the world by studying under a professor who has a proven track record in orchestra joining the orchestra, playing in a world-famous hall as a soloist and winning the Echo Award as a conductor.
Kenji Nakaki / Associate Professor, Faculty of Music, Tokyo University of the Arts / Cello Open Lesson (face-to-face)
Cello lesson by Associate Professor of Tokyo University of the Arts, who knows both orchestra and solo / Saturday, June 2021, 6 Limited to 26 people
Become a non-impersonator cellist who inherits the traditions of the two major schools of master teachers Navarra and Janigro and develops them into their own playing styles and interpretations!
Ulf Tischbirek / Professor, Lübeck Academy of Music, Germany / Cello Online Public Lesson
If you want to be an orchestra player in Germany. / Limited to 2021 people on September 9, 17 (Friday)
With over 35 years of abundant teaching experience and a track record of professional training, he is a talented person who has been invited as a visiting professor not only in Germany but also in China. Many students from all over the world have gathered and have a good track record of becoming an orchestra player and a university professor. If you want to be a professional, this teacher is definitely the one.