Cello Overseas Music University Professor Online Lesson / Professor's Undergraduate Course
I couldn't really think of online
After all, it was good to receive it online.
I became a teacher's student!
Online lessons by teachers living in Europe and the United States, such as professors at overseas music colleges / conservatory and major European orchestra players.Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons compared to the public lessons of one-off events.
- Take various teachers once or twice to check the teacher's face, atmosphere, teaching method and compatibility.If you find a teacher who is compatible with you, it is desirable to move to the teacher's class (subordinate).Even if you become a subordinate, you can take lessons from other teachers.
- Please tell us your preference for online lessons, such as twice a month, once every two months, or once a week.
- The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
- Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatoryWhile in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want.In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam.Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish.In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check.
- The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor.For example, "For this song, even a bachelor's degree (bachelor) will play it, so why not change it to ~ if you are taking a master's degree exam?"
- As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
- Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases.For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
- As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
- It is possible to check the playing style on a CD or Youtube, but by taking the lesson, you can understand not only the musical compatibility and personality compatibility with the teacher, but also the lesson style, "I want to be with this teacher, It will be an opportunity to decide "I want to learn".
- As a matter of fact, the passing record is outstanding (astonishing to our staff).Please contact the And Vision Counselor for more information!
* Some private schools, such as those affiliated with And Vision, can take the lessons of the subordinate course for admission to the affiliated school (not public or national).Please contact And Vision for more information.
● Regular music online lessonsTake lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies. Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be friendly and willing to work hard to achieve the goal. Please aim for the goal with your teacher. When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
■Online lesson (music)Please read it for a brief summary!
A cello that plays an important role in both orchestra and solo.The low-pitched, gentle and deep tone captures the hearts of listeners.Studying abroad is something that will greatly grow you as a person.That naturally appears in the sound.
<Recruiting> Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Let's prepare for university entrance exams and competitions with regular lessons from overseas music university professors and musicians while in Japan!
Tilmann Wick / Professor, Hannover University of Music, Germany / Cello Online Lesson
Learn from a cellist whose tonal world unfolds with impeccable technique and unique flair.
A professor at Hannover University of Music who has a wealth of stage experience and is constantly pursuing the possibilities of the cello range. Many of the students are active in the world music world.
Claudia Sallagar / Lecturer, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Cello Online Lesson
Born in Vienna, learn the cello from a child education specialist!
Take lessons from a cellist recommended by Kentaro Yoshii, the former chief of the Vienna Symphony Orchestra.
Xenia Jankovic / Professor, University of Music in Detmold, Germany / Cello Online Lesson
One of the most notable cellists of our time to train a number of soloists
Xenia Jankovic has developed her talent as a cellist from an early age.A professor who sends young musicians to the world one after another based on his abundant playing experience as a soloist.
Julian Alp / Professor, Austrian Gratz National College of Music / Cello Online Lesson
Professor Julian Alp of the Austrian Graz National College of Music gives a cello online lesson to prepare for the Austrian College of Music exams and competitions!
He has won numerous prestigious music awards for his duo with pianist Caspar Franz. Learn from active performers on stage in well-known concert halls around the world.
Moscow Conservatory Online Lessons
The world's prestigious Moscow Conservatory opens its doors with online lessons!
Online lessons offered by professors and associate professors of the National Moscow Conservatory covering all subjects of classical music.Experience the Moscow method of raising super players.
Hans-Christian Schweiker / Professor, Cologne University of Music, Germany / Cello Online Lesson
Learn from a master teacher who wins a prize for his students in all major international competitions.
The cello lesson of the professor who is famous as a Bach interpreter is a scale from the eyes. Music that only investigators can reach is said to be "art that only big names can make" in newspapers and magazines. He generously devotes his playing power to teaching, and many of his students are active as prize winners in international competitions and prestigious orchestra players.
Diana Ligeti/Professor at Conservatoire de Paris & Rueil-Malmaison Conservatoire/Cello Online Lessons
A female cellist who plays music backed by a wealth of culture and experience.
A cellist who has mastered his skills by continuing to study music with an insatiable spirit of inquiry.Opportunity to ask a female musician who has first-class skills as a chamber musician and an educator to teach directly.