Public lessons for wind instruments
Ideal for studying abroad in music or preparing for competitions.
Let's use it to find overseas teachers!
Open lessons / master classes for overseas music university professors and overseas orchestra players.When the teacher comes to Japan and holds the event face-to-face, it may be held online by connecting overseas and Japan.You can participate as a student or an auditor as an event for each event.Depending on the course, generally anyone, regardless of level or age, can participate as a student.With a Japanese interpreter, it is safe for those who are worried about words.
* Online holding is a great opportunity to take lessons for teachers who do not come to Japan.
* There are also open lessons for Japanese music university professors / former professors.
* Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Those who are planning to study music in the futureGreat for finding a teacher.Take lessons from various teachers in advance, including face-to-face and online, to check compatibility with the teacher.There are really various ways of thinking depending on the teacher, such as gentle, strict, powerful, personality compatibility such as always smiling, solid from the basics, no basics, only musical things.Please check the compatibility with your teacher in advance.If the teacher is decided as soon as possible, preparations such as selecting a song that suits the exam are perfect.The sooner you pass the exam, the closer you will be!
* Some of the open lessons can be used as they are for the exam due to the partnership between And Vision and the overseas music college / conservatory or professor.If you would like to go on to higher education, please take this opportunity as the course title says "Recruiting / Can be used for local school exams" and the text says so!
● Preparing for concerts and competitions, leveling up, etc.Please feel free to use the playing methods that are accepted overseas and the different opinions of different teachers, which are unique to the international competition.
Introducing schools where you can learn flute, piccolo, clarinet, oboe, bassoon, trumpet, horn, trombone, tuba, euphonium, saxophone, cornet, recorder, panpipe, and old wind instruments.
Erwin Krambauer / Principal of the Vienna Symphony Orchestra & Professor of the University of Music and Performing Arts Graz / Flute online open lesson
Vienna Symphony Orchestra Chief & Professor of Gratz National College of Music Erwin Krambauer's Flute Online Public Lesson / Tuesday, September 2023, 5 Limited to 2 people
He has honed his skills under the masters Claudio Abbado and Shandor Beg, and is active as the principal player of the prestigious Oke Vienna Symphony Orchestra, which Vienna is proud of.
Uwe Köller / German Brass Member & Professor, Graz National College of Music, Austria / Trumpet Online Public Lesson
Germany's strongest brass ensemble, German Brass members open online lessons / Wednesday, July 2023, 4 Limited to 19 people
A trumpet online lesson by the German Brass member of that transcendental group and a professor at the Gratz National College of Music. It is a lesson for students who has a track record of making many students professional and sometimes even produces special practice videos for each student.
<Recruiting> Renate Rynortner / Principal of the Volksoper Vienna & Lecturer at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna / Flute & Piccolo online public lessons
As a flute and piccolo player, learn from a teacher who is active at the Vienna Volksoper / Limited to 2023 people on Thursday, April 4, 20
He has been active as the chief of the Volksoper Symphony Orchestra in Vienna, and as a soloist, he has been on the stage around the world and attracted the audience.
<Recruiting> Florent HEAU / Professor, City Conservatory of Paris, France / Clarinet online public lesson
Professor of the Paris Regional Conservatory, popular with Japanese people. / Limited to 2023 people on Friday, June 6, 23
A first-class French clarinet player with a sensual and elegant tone teaches you the real French style.
<Recruiting> Marco Thomas / Professor, Bremen University of Music, Germany & Former Principal of the Berlin Philharmoniker Orchestra / Clarinet Online Public Lessons
Learn the finest clarinet sound from the ex-principal of the Berliner Philharmoniker! / Limited to 2023 people on Tuesday, June 6, 20
A professor at the Bremen University of Music, who served as the world's premier Berliner Philharmoniker and was a founding member and chief of the Mahler Chamber Orchestra, will teach music and techniques that will lead to tomorrow. Let's inherit the musicality and feats of Kura who has reached the highest rank!
<Recruiting> Robert Wynn/Professor of Cologne University of Music/Germany/Former Principal of Royal Philharmonic Orchestra/England/Online open flute lessons
He is an excellent professor who trains more than 50 professional orchestral players. / Limited to 2023 people on Tuesday, June 6, 13
To become a professional, you need technology, musicality, and information. There is a reason why many professionals are discharged every year. Let's inherit many things about what it takes to become a professional and become a serious orchestra player! And let's enjoy the journey of life as a flute player!
<Recruiting> Rash Mureksch / Professor, Zurich University of the Arts, Austria & Former Professor, Private Music and Arts University, Vienna, Austria / Saxophone Online Public Lessons
Contemporary classic saxophone is good / July 2023, 7 (Wednesday) Limited to 5 people
If you're attracted to modern and contemporary classical songs, Professor Lars's lessons are more fun than heaven. Learn new sounds with new songs.
<Recruiting> Arnaud Schotté / Professor of the Conservatoire de Lyon, France / Trumpet online open lesson
The best lesson if you want to diagnose the current embouchure. / Limited to 2023 people on September 7, 7 (Friday)
An embouchure in which physical characteristics such as the shape of the lips and how the muscles are attached are intricately intertwined. He is an expert in diagnosing and rehabilitating practice with medical qualifications and knowledge in playing brass instruments. If you have any concerns about embouchure, check it out!
<Recruiting> Jacques Mauget / Professor of Ecole Normale de Musique, France & Conservatoire de Lausanne, Switzerland & Former Principal of Paris Opera Orchestra / Trombone online public lesson
It's not a dream.Lessons by world-famous soloist Jacques Maugard. / Limited to 2023 people on Tuesday, November 6, 27
What do you learn from one of the world's leading trombone soloists, who are passionate about teaching in various parts of Europe, including the City Conservatory of Paris?
<Recruiting> Marte Leffert / Professor, Folkwang University of the Arts, Germany & Former Principal of North German Radio Philharmonic Orchestra, Hannover / Bassoon Online Lesson
Learn from a professor who knows Japan well, such as playing at the Saito Kinen Orchestra / Wednesday, October 2023, 8 Limited to 30 people
You will want to study under this professor when you see him playing in many orchestras and solos, including the chief of the Hannover Norddeutscher Rundfunk, and being invited by Seiji Ozawa to perform at the chief of the Saito Kinen Orchestra.