Public lessons for wind instruments
Ideal for studying abroad in music or preparing for competitions.
Let's use it to find overseas teachers!
Open lessons / master classes for overseas music university professors and overseas orchestra players.When the teacher comes to Japan and holds the event face-to-face, it may be held online by connecting overseas and Japan.You can participate as a student or an auditor as an event for each event.Depending on the course, generally anyone, regardless of level or age, can participate as a student.With a Japanese interpreter, it is safe for those who are worried about words.
* Online holding is a great opportunity to take lessons for teachers who do not come to Japan.
* There are also open lessons for Japanese music university professors / former professors.
* Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Those who are planning to study music in the futureGreat for finding a teacher.Take lessons from various teachers in advance, including face-to-face and online, to check compatibility with the teacher.There are really various ways of thinking depending on the teacher, such as gentle, strict, powerful, personality compatibility such as always smiling, solid from the basics, no basics, only musical things.Please check the compatibility with your teacher in advance.If the teacher is decided as soon as possible, preparations such as selecting a song that suits the exam are perfect.The sooner you pass the exam, the closer you will be!
* Some of the open lessons can be used as they are for the exam due to the partnership between And Vision and the overseas music college / conservatory or professor.If you would like to go on to higher education, please take this opportunity as the course title says "Recruiting / Can be used for local school exams" and the text says so!
● Preparing for concerts and competitions, leveling up, etc.Please feel free to use the playing methods that are accepted overseas and the different opinions of different teachers, which are unique to the international competition.
Introducing schools where you can learn flute, piccolo, clarinet, oboe, bassoon, trumpet, horn, trombone, tuba, euphonium, saxophone, cornet, recorder, panpipe, and old wind instruments.
<Recruiting> Stefano Parrino / Professor "Antonio Vivaldi", Alessandria Conservatory of Music, Italy / Flute online public lesson
Learn from an Italian maestro who has a series of CDs. / Limited to 2023 people on Thursday, January 7, 13
The Italian Maestro, who inherits and develops the flute playing style from the master, is a leader who dramatically improves your flute playing style and breathing style. Why don't you take the leadership and skill recommended by the principals of many music schools?
Stefan Heimann/ Professor, Stuttgart College of Music & Mannheim College of Music / Tuba Online Public Lessons
Learn from a teacher who has produced many leading German orchestral players! / Limited to 2023 people on Friday, September 9, 8
Why don't you try to solve the current musical and technical problems with the proven teaching method that has raised many students such as Bavarian State Orchestra, Cologne Gürzenich Orchestra, Essenfil and German Brass members to professionals. Is it?
<Recruiting> Julian Petit / Professor, Aubervilliers La Courneuve, France / Saxophone Online Public Lesson
Inherit the sound of the French-style saxophone, which has won numerous awards at international competitions! / Limited to 2023 people on Thursday, July 7, 20
Learn from a teacher who has the ability to win prizes at the Adolf Sachs International Competition, Munich International Music Competition, etc., and is familiar with contemporary music as much as recording with Stockhausen, from classical to Latin and Kresmer music to improvisation!
<Recruiting> Josef Steinbeck / Professor of Munich University of Music & Principal of Mozarteum Orchestra / Tuba Euphonium Online Public Lesson
The profound world of tuba and euphonium learned from a professor at Munich University of Music. / Limited to 2023 people on Tuesday, October 10, 31
A fascinating lesson for a new leader in the brass instrument world, where modern master composers all provide music and have earned the tremendous trust of leaving it to the premiere.
Erwin Krambauer / Vienna Symphony Orchestra Chief & Professor of Gratz National College of Music / Flute Online Public Lesson
Vienna Symphony Orchestra Chief & Professor of Gratz National College of Music Erwin Krambauer's Flute Online Public Lesson / Tuesday, September 2023, 5 Limited to 2 people
He has honed his skills under the masters Claudio Abbado and Shandor Beg, and is active as the principal player of the prestigious Oke Vienna Symphony Orchestra, which Vienna is proud of.
Uwe Keller / German Brass Member & Professor of Austrian Gratz National College of Music / Trumpet Online Public Lesson
Germany's strongest brass ensemble, German Brass members open online lessons / Wednesday, July 2023, 4 Limited to 19 people
A trumpet online lesson by the German Brass member of that transcendental group and a professor at the Gratz National College of Music. It is a lesson for students who has a track record of making many students professional and sometimes even produces special practice videos for each student.
Peter Tavernaro / Professor, Anton Brookner, Austria / Oboe Online Public Lessons
Oboe Online Public Lesson by Professor Peter Tavernaro, Private University of Music, Anton Brookner, Austria / Wednesday, January 2021, 1 Limited to 27 students
Professor Tavernaro, an active oboeist who shines in the ensemble, pays attention to the whole body and gives effective guidance.
Renate Linortner / Vienna Volksoper Chief & University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna Lecturer / Flute & Piccolo Online Public Lessons
As a flute and piccolo player, learn from a teacher who is active at the Vienna Volksoper / Limited to 2023 people on Thursday, April 4, 20
He has been active as the chief of the Volksoper Symphony Orchestra in Vienna, and as a soloist, he has been on the stage around the world and attracted the audience.
Johannes Gmeinder / Professor, Leipzig University of Music, Germany & Former Chief of the Frankfurt Opera Orchestra / Clarinet Online Public Lessons
Clarinet Online Public Lesson by Professor Johannes Gmeinder, Professor of Leipzig University of Music, Germany & Former Principal of the Frankfurt Opera Orchestra / Limited to 2023 people on February 2, 15 (Wednesday)
A former chief of the Frankfurt Opera Orchestra and a professor at the Leipzig University of Music, who has taught at many German music colleges, knows the world of orchestra and has the ability to raise students.
Visens Platz / Principal of the Paris Orchestra of France & Ecole Normal Conservatory & Professor of the Conservatoire of Catalonia, Spain / Flute online public lessons
Principal flute player of the Paris Orchestra.The beautiful and lustrous sound attracts fans. / Limited to 2022 people each day from June 6th (Tuesday) to June 14th (Thursday), 6
He has been a remarkable soloist, and has performed with many famous conductors such as Solti and Boulez.Currently, he teaches younger generations at the Paris Ecole Normal Conservatory and the Catalunya Conservatory of Music.