Flute Overseas Music University Professor Online Lesson / Professor's Undergraduate Course
I couldn't really think of online
After all, it was good to receive it online.
I became a teacher's student!
Online lessons by teachers living in Europe and the United States, such as professors at overseas music colleges / conservatory and major European orchestra players.Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons compared to the public lessons of one-off events.
- Take various teachers once or twice to check the teacher's face, atmosphere, teaching method and compatibility.If you find a teacher who is compatible with you, it is desirable to move to the teacher's class (subordinate).Even if you become a subordinate, you can take lessons from other teachers.
- Please tell us your preference for online lessons, such as twice a month, once every two months, or once a week.
- The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
- Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatoryWhile in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want.In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam.Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish.In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check.
- The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor.For example, "For this song, even a bachelor's degree (bachelor) will play it, so why not change it to ~ if you are taking a master's degree exam?"
- As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
- Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases.For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
- As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
- It is possible to check the playing style on a CD or Youtube, but by taking the lesson, you can understand not only the musical compatibility and personality compatibility with the teacher, but also the lesson style, "I want to be with this teacher, It will be an opportunity to decide "I want to learn".
- As a matter of fact, the passing record is outstanding (astonishing to our staff).Please contact the And Vision Counselor for more information!
* Some private schools, such as those affiliated with And Vision, can take the lessons of the subordinate course for admission to the affiliated school (not public or national).Please contact And Vision for more information.
● Regular music online lessonsTake lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies.Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be friendly and willing to work hard to achieve the goal.Please aim for the goal with your teacher.When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
■Online lesson (music)Please read it for a brief summary!
The flute is very popular among wind instruments, and Japan is a country with a particularly large flute population.Just like a song, the sound is expressed by the amount of breath, and the beautiful and clear sound is impressive.In recent years, flute players who specialize in jazz have also emerged.
<Recruiting> Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Let's prepare for university entrance exams and competitions with regular lessons from overseas music university professors and musicians while in Japan!
Erwin Krambauer / Austrian Vienna Symphony Orchestra Chief & Professor of Gratz National College of Music / Flute Online Lessons
Chief flute of the Vienna Symphony Orchestra, teaching at the Glatz National College of Music.
He has honed his skills under the masters Claudio Abbado and Shandor Beg, and is active as the principal player of the prestigious Oke Vienna Symphony Orchestra, which Vienna is proud of.
Alberto Mora / Professor, Catalunya State Conservatory of Music, Spain / Flute Online Lessons
Learn from a professor at the Catalan State Conservatory, who is also in charge of chamber music and improvisation, as well as flute solos.
Learn flute and improvisation from the musical-inspired flutist from Sergiu Celibidache, who was active in the Berlin Philharmonic and the Munich Philharmonic.
Moscow Conservatory Online Lessons
The world's prestigious Moscow Conservatory opens its doors with online lessons!
Online lessons offered by professors and associate professors of the National Moscow Conservatory covering all subjects of classical music.Experience the Moscow method of raising super players.
Renate Linaultner / Vienna Volksoper Chief & University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna Lecturer / Flute & Piccolo Online Lessons
Get guidance from a teacher who is active as a soloist in an orchestra as a flute and piccolo player.
He has been active as the chief of the Volksoper Symphony Orchestra in Vienna, and as a soloist, he has been on the stage around the world and attracted the audience.
Visens Platz / Principal of the Paris Orchestra of France & Ecole Normal Conservatory & Professor of the Conservatoire of Catalonia, Spain / Flute Online Lessons
Principal flute player of the Paris Orchestra.The beautiful and lustrous sound attracts fans.
He has been a remarkable soloist, and has performed with many famous conductors such as Solti and Boulez.Guidance for younger generations at the Ecole Normal Conservatory & Catalunya Conservatory.
Jean Ferrandis / France Ecole Normal Conservatory & California State University, USA Professor / Flute Online Lesson
Learn from Professor Bernstein, a master who also praised Bernstein.
The heart of music taught by Professor Ecole Normal Conservatory, who says, "First of all, music. Technology will follow later."
Vincent Luca / Principal of the Paris Orchestra & Paris Conservatory of Paris & Paris National Conservatory of Music & Schola Cantorum Conservatory Professor / Flute Online Lessons
Became the principal flute player of the Paris Orchestra and studied with a professor at the City Conservatory of Paris.
Vincent Lucas has a proven track record and has been refined by the Berlin Philharmoniker and the Paris Orchestra. Learn the best flute playing method that will awaken your eyes.