Clarinet Overseas Music University Professor Online Lesson / Professor's Undergraduate Course
I couldn't really think of online
After all, it was good to receive it online.
I became a teacher's student!
Online lessons by teachers living in Europe and the United States, such as professors at overseas music colleges / conservatory and major European orchestra players.Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons compared to the public lessons of one-off events.
- Take various teachers once or twice to check the teacher's face, atmosphere, teaching method and compatibility.If you find a teacher who is compatible with you, it is desirable to move to the teacher's class (subordinate).Even if you become a subordinate, you can take lessons from other teachers.
- Please tell us your preference for online lessons, such as twice a month, once every two months, or once a week.
- The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
- Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatoryWhile in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want.In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam.Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish.In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check.
- The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor.For example, "For this song, even a bachelor's degree (bachelor) will play it, so why not change it to ~ if you are taking a master's degree exam?"
- As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
- Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases.For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
- As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
- It is possible to check the playing style on a CD or Youtube, but by taking the lesson, you can understand not only the musical compatibility and personality compatibility with the teacher, but also the lesson style, "I want to be with this teacher, It will be an opportunity to decide "I want to learn".
- As a matter of fact, the passing record is outstanding (astonishing to our staff).Please contact the And Vision Counselor for more information!
* Some private schools, such as those affiliated with And Vision, can take the lessons of the subordinate course for admission to the affiliated school (not public or national).Please contact And Vision for more information.
● Regular music online lessonsTake lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies.Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be friendly and willing to work hard to achieve the goal.Please aim for the goal with your teacher.When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
■Online lesson (music)Please read it for a brief summary!
A clarinet that boasts the largest range of wind instruments.There are several types for each range, including the soplanino clarinet on the top and the contrabass clarinet on the bottom.Clarinet players are active not only in classical music but also in the field of jazz.
<Recruiting> Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Let's prepare for university entrance exams and competitions with regular lessons from overseas music university professors and musicians while in Japan!
Moscow Conservatory Online Lessons
The world's prestigious Moscow Conservatory opens its doors with online lessons!
Online lessons offered by professors and associate professors of the National Moscow Conservatory covering all subjects of classical music.Experience the Moscow method of raising super players.
Floran Eau / Professor, City Conservatory of Paris, France / Clarinet online lesson
Professor at the City Conservatory of Paris, which is popular with Japanese people.
A first-class French clarinet player with a sensual and elegant tone teaches you the real French style.
Johannes Gumainder / Professor, Leipzig University of Music, Germany & Former Chief of the Frankfurt Opera Orchestra / Clarinet Online Lessons
Study abroad on the clarinet under a popular teacher!
A former chief of the Frankfurt Opera Orchestra and a professor at the Leipzig University of Music, who has taught at many German music colleges, knows the world of orchestra and has the ability to raise students.
Georg Alzberger / Professor, Munich University of Music, Germany & Former Principal, Deutsche Oper Berlin / Clarinet Online Lessons
Learn the essence of the German Orchestra from the former Chief of the Deutsche Oper Berlin!
Let's leap into the world by inheriting the spirit and virtuosity of classical music from Professor Georg Arzberger, who is active in the Deutsche Oper Berlin and is currently a professor at the University of Music Munich!
Marko Thomas / Professor, Bremen University of Music, Germany & Former Chief of the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra / Clarinet Online Lessons
The finest clarinet learned from the former Berliner Philharmoniker
A professor at the Bremen University of Music, who served as the world's premier Berliner Philharmoniker and was a founding member and chief of the Mahler Chamber Orchestra, will teach music and techniques that will lead to tomorrow. Let's inherit the musicality and feats of Kura who has reached the highest rank!
Laura Luis Ferrerez / Professor, Frankfurt University of Music and Performing Arts, Germany / Clarinet Online Lesson
French and German?You can learn at the same time with her.
"My biggest goal is to prepare students for a professional career," said Professor Laura Ruiz Ferreres. To be a professional, you need to understand and interpret different musical styles. She is a teacher who can provide such a wide variety of training.