Public lessons for vocal coaches (learning from pianists)
Ideal for studying abroad in music or preparing for competitions.
Let's use it to find overseas teachers!
Open lessons / master classes for overseas music university professors and overseas orchestra players.When the teacher comes to Japan and holds the event face-to-face, it may be held online by connecting overseas and Japan.You can participate as a student or an auditor as an event for each event.Depending on the course, generally anyone, regardless of level or age, can participate as a student.With a Japanese interpreter, it is safe for those who are worried about words.
* Online holding is a great opportunity to take lessons for teachers who do not come to Japan.
* There are also open lessons for Japanese music university professors / former professors.
* Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Those who are planning to study music in the futureGreat for finding a teacher.Take lessons from various teachers in advance, including face-to-face and online, to check compatibility with the teacher.There are really various ways of thinking depending on the teacher, such as gentle, strict, powerful, personality compatibility such as always smiling, solid from the basics, no basics, only musical things.Please check the compatibility with your teacher in advance.If the teacher is decided as soon as possible, preparations such as selecting a song that suits the exam are perfect.The sooner you pass the exam, the closer you will be!
* Some of the open lessons can be used as they are for the exam due to the partnership between And Vision and the overseas music college / conservatory or professor.If you would like to go on to higher education, please take this opportunity as the course title says "Recruiting / Can be used for local school exams" and the text says so!
● Preparing for concerts and competitions, leveling up, etc.Please feel free to use the playing methods that are accepted overseas and the different opinions of different teachers, which are unique to the international competition.
Overseas, techniques such as vocalization are learned from vocal teachers, and musical things are learned from conductors and pianists who act as vocal coaches.As a singer, there are many things you need to know about how to sing to an accompaniment or orchestra.
<Recruiting> Lionel Friend / Professor, Royal College of Music / Opera Theater and Music for Vocalists Learned from Opera Conductors (Online Public Lessons)
Acquire the acting and musical skills necessary for opera! / June 2023, 6 (Monday) Limited to 19 people
A conductor specializing in opera teaches opera acting methods and musicals (music) for vocalists. Now, the acting approach and the musical approach required by the professional opera industry are released. If you're an opera singer, maybe you didn't know it?
<Recruiting> Dominic Willer / Head Professor of Opera, Guildhall School of Music, UK / Opera, Vocal & Conducting Online Public Lessons
Opera learned from the head of the opera department of the prestigious Guildhall Conservatory. / Limited to 2023 people on Wednesday, November 11, 15
His ability to conduct operas, ballets, and symphonies around the world has been nominated for the Royal Philharmonic Society Music Award.It's a lesson that generously shares his talent and passion.
Thomas Cardal / Italian Colle Petitor & Vocal Coach & Visiting Professor of Estonian Music Academy / Piano Accompaniment & Vocal / Diction Public Lessons
Instructed by Korepetti, who is in charge of preparing for world-famous singers who will appear in La Scala, Milan. / Limited to 2022 people on Tuesday, March 3, 22
Colle Petitor & Vocal Coach, who prepares for the performances of world-famous opera singers such as La Scala in Milan and Deutsche Oper Berlin, has started lessons for singers and piano accompaniment. He speaks seven languages and is an opera singer, even teaching diction.