Bassoon Overseas Music University Professor Online Lesson / Professor's Undergraduate Course
I couldn't really think of online
After all, it was good to receive it online.
I became a teacher's student!
Online lessons by teachers living in Europe and the United States, such as professors at overseas music colleges / conservatory and major European orchestra players.Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons compared to the public lessons of one-off events.
- Take various teachers once or twice to check the teacher's face, atmosphere, teaching method and compatibility.If you find a teacher who is compatible with you, it is desirable to move to the teacher's class (subordinate).Even if you become a subordinate, you can take lessons from other teachers.
- Please tell us your preference for online lessons, such as twice a month, once every two months, or once a week.
- The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
- Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatoryWhile in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want.In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam.Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish.In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check.
- The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor.For example, "For this song, even a bachelor's degree (bachelor) will play it, so why not change it to ~ if you are taking a master's degree exam?"
- As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
- Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases.For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
- As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
- It is possible to check the playing style on a CD or Youtube, but by taking the lesson, you can understand not only the musical compatibility and personality compatibility with the teacher, but also the lesson style, "I want to be with this teacher, It will be an opportunity to decide "I want to learn".
- As a matter of fact, the passing record is outstanding (astonishing to our staff).Please contact the And Vision Counselor for more information!
* Some private schools, such as those affiliated with And Vision, can take the lessons of the subordinate course for admission to the affiliated school (not public or national).Please contact And Vision for more information.
● Regular music online lessonsTake lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies.Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be friendly and willing to work hard to achieve the goal.Please aim for the goal with your teacher.When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
■Online lesson (music)Please read it for a brief summary!
Like the oboe, it is a double-reed instrument that produces sound with two reeds combined up and down. It is also known as the "bassoon" and is in charge of the bass part.There is also a contrabassoon (double bassoon) that produces a sound one octave lower.
<Recruiting> Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Let's prepare for university entrance exams and competitions with regular lessons from overseas music university professors and musicians while in Japan!
Moscow Conservatory Online Lessons
The world's prestigious Moscow Conservatory opens its doors with online lessons!
Online lessons offered by professors and associate professors of the National Moscow Conservatory covering all subjects of classical music.Experience the Moscow method of raising super players.
Pierre Martens / Professor, Lübeck Academy of Music, Germany & Former Chief of Bamberg Symphony Orchestra / Bassoon Online Lesson
A professor at the Lübeck Academy of Music who falls in love with the bassoon and is passionate about it.
A longtime principal player at the prestigious Bamberg Symphony Orchestra in Germany, he is now a professor at the Lübeck Academy of Music, leading many students to professionalism. Let's pass on the knowledge, technique, and musicality of the bassoon, with the passion that is hidden inside!
Frank Forst / Professor, Weimar Franzlist College of Music, Germany / Bassoon Online Lesson
Attractive to the bassoon learned from a professor at Franzlist College of Music
Professor Frank Forst, a solo bassoonist who co-stars with top-notch orchestras and teaches at the Weimar Franz Liszt College of Music, is looking for a motivated young man.
Christian Kunert / Professor, Hamburg University of Music, Germany & Former Chief of the Hamburg Philharmonis Orchestra / Fagot Online Lessons
Professor of Hamburg University of Music who knows the know-how of orchestra
How to be a bassoonist taught by a professor who is familiar with music in general, not only bassoon but also piano and conducting. What is required of a bassoonist in orchestra and chamber music? What is the point of becoming an orchestra in Germany? Let's ask questions in the lesson!