Voice Training Overseas Music University Professor Online Lesson / Professor's Undergraduate Course
I couldn't really think of online
After all, it was good to receive it online.
I became a teacher's student!
Online lessons by teachers living in Europe and the United States, such as professors at overseas music colleges / conservatory and major European orchestra players.Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons compared to the public lessons of one-off events.
- Take various teachers once or twice to check the teacher's face, atmosphere, teaching method and compatibility.If you find a teacher who is compatible with you, it is desirable to move to the teacher's class (subordinate).Even if you become a subordinate, you can take lessons from other teachers.
- Please tell us your preference for online lessons, such as twice a month, once every two months, or once a week.
- The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
- Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatoryWhile in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want.In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam.Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish.In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check.
- The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor.For example, "For this song, even a bachelor's degree (bachelor) will play it, so why not change it to ~ if you are taking a master's degree exam?"
- As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
- Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases.For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
- As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
- It is possible to check the playing style on a CD or Youtube, but by taking the lesson, you can understand not only the musical compatibility and personality compatibility with the teacher, but also the lesson style, "I want to be with this teacher, It will be an opportunity to decide "I want to learn".
- As a matter of fact, the passing record is outstanding (astonishing to our staff).Please contact the And Vision Counselor for more information!
* Some private schools, such as those affiliated with And Vision, can take the lessons of the subordinate course for admission to the affiliated school (not public or national).Please contact And Vision for more information.
● Regular music online lessonsTake lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies. Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be friendly and willing to work hard to achieve the goal. Please aim for the goal with your teacher. When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
■Online lesson (music)Please read it for a brief summary!
In order to continue working as a singer for a long time, it is essential to learn the correct breathing and vocalization methods.Learn the secrets of singing with a beautiful natural voice without hurting your throat with authentic voice training taught by professionals who have been active on the front lines for many years.
<Recruiting> Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Let's prepare for university entrance exams and competitions with regular lessons from overseas music university professors and musicians while in Japan!
Rainer Trost / Austrian active tenor singer (Vienna State Opera, Bayreuth Festival, etc.) & Professor of the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna / Vocal online lessons
Learn from an active tenor singer who continues to fascinate the audience at the Vienna State Opera and the Bayreuth Festival.
A tenor singer representing the present age, who has made a name for himself as a singer of Mozart opera and has taken on a wide range of roles.Take lessons directly and get in touch with the essence of opera.
Jean François Rouchon / French Conservatoire de Sergei Pontoise & Royal Conservatory of Brussels, Belgium / Vocal Online Lessons
With the logical vocalization method by the handsome French baritone, the voice comes out like a fly! ??
Baritone singer with a deep musical education, who stands on the stage of La Folle Journe, one of the largest music festivals in France, and around the world, teaches music and vocalization.With that teaching method of dancing to understand music, your song will grow even more.
Rossella Redoglia / Former Professor, Opera School, Bologna Opera, Italy / Vocal Online Lessons]
Former professor of the Bologna Opera Opera School, who is also active as an active soprano.
Rossella Redoglia, who shows overwhelming ability as the leading role of Verdi and Puccini's operas, has a high reputation as an intellectual teacher.
Lucetta Bizzi / Professor of Parma Conservatory of Italy / Vocal Online Lessons
A master of Bel Canto who was also active in the official Italian event.
Learn Italian Bel Canto with a lesson from the Vocal Department of the Palma Conservatory, known for its lyric soprano.
Alex Penda / Active Opera Singer / Vocal Online Lesson
A chance to receive direct guidance from an active soprano singer who often visits Japan!
Learn from a soprano singer who is renowned for his energetic and expressive singing, known as "a comprehensive opera singer who combines voice and body in an amazing way."
Patricia Rozario / Royal College of Music & Trinity Laban Conservatoire University Professor / Vocal Online Lessons
Learn from the world-famous prima donna, professor of vocal music at the Royal College of Music & Trinity Laban Conservatoire University
The long-established British Times newspaper has praised it.A soprano singer trusted by prominent composers and conductors teaches you an opera repertoire from songs that value basic singing skills.
Anne Peckham / Berklee College of Music, USA / Vocal Online Lesson (Vocal pedagogy)
The top voice department of the prestigious Berklee College of Music will give you direct guidance and upgrade your voice with Vocal pedagogy!
The professor in charge of the most important essential courses at the world-famous Berklee College of Music Voice Department will give your voice an all-round power.
Lionel Friend / Royal College of Music & Professor at Guildhall Conservatory / Opera Theater and Music for Vocalists Learned from Opera Conductors
Let's acquire the acting ability and musical ability necessary for opera!
A conductor specializing in opera teaches opera acting methods and musicals (music) for vocalists. Now, the acting approach and the musical approach required by the professional opera industry are released. If you're an opera singer, maybe you didn't know it?
Moscow Conservatory Online Lessons
The world's prestigious Moscow Conservatory opens its doors with online lessons!
Online lessons offered by professors and associate professors of the National Moscow Conservatory covering all subjects of classical music.Experience the Moscow method of raising super players.