Overseas Music University Professor Online Lesson / Professor's Course for Keyboard Instruments
I couldn't really think of online
After all, it was good to receive it online.
I became a teacher's student!
Online lessons by teachers living in Europe and the United States, such as professors at overseas music colleges / conservatory and major European orchestra players.Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons compared to the public lessons of one-off events.
- Take various teachers once or twice to check the teacher's face, atmosphere, teaching method and compatibility.If you find a teacher who is compatible with you, it is desirable to move to the teacher's class (subordinate).Even if you become a subordinate, you can take lessons from other teachers.
- Please tell us your preference for online lessons, such as twice a month, once every two months, or once a week.
- The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
- Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatoryWhile in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want.In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam.Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish.In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check.
- The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor.For example, "For this song, even a bachelor's degree (bachelor) will play it, so why not change it to ~ if you are taking a master's degree exam?"
- As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
- Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases.For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
- As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
- It is possible to check the playing style on a CD or Youtube, but by taking the lesson, you can understand not only the musical compatibility and personality compatibility with the teacher, but also the lesson style, "I want to be with this teacher, It will be an opportunity to decide "I want to learn".
- As a matter of fact, the passing record is outstanding (astonishing to our staff).Please contact the And Vision Counselor for more information!
* Some private schools, such as those affiliated with And Vision, can take the lessons of the subordinate course for admission to the affiliated school (not public or national).Please contact And Vision for more information.
● Regular music online lessonsTake lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies. Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be friendly and willing to work hard to achieve the goal. Please aim for the goal with your teacher. When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
■Online lesson (music)Please read it for a brief summary!
Introducing schools and courses where you can learn piano, organ, harpsichord, piano accompaniment, keyboard, accordion, band neon, forte piano, and old keyboard instruments.Along with stringed instruments, the popular keyboard instruments have a wide variety of study abroad destinations.
<Recruiting> Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Online lessons by professors from overseas music colleges
Let's prepare for university entrance exams and competitions with regular lessons from overseas music university professors and musicians while in Japan!
Pierre Reach / Professor at the Ecole Normale de Musique in France, Former Professor at the Paris Regional Conservatory & Former Professor at the Conservatory of Music in Catalonia, Spain / Online Piano Lessons
Continuing his passion as an artist, Professor at the Ecole Normale de Musique in France, former professor at the Paris Regional Conservatory, and former professor at the Catalunya Higher Conservatory in Spain
Professor Pierre Reach, who has a wide repertoire and is known around the world for Bach's "Goldberg Variations," teaches the fusion of technology and music.
Jan Gottlieb Jiracek / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Piano Online Lessons
A professor of piano performance at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, with a fresh sensibility.
He has been recognized for his many competition prizes and stage careers, and although he is a young man, he will be taught by a big man who was appointed as a professor at the prestigious University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna.
Wolfram Schmitt Leonardy / Professor, Mannheim University of Music, Germany / Piano Online Lessons
One of the leading German pianists in the music world who is active internationally.
A pianist who energetically expands worldwide concert activities and leads students to the competition prizes one after another as an educator. The CD also has a five-star rating.
Dmitry Kaprin / Russian Tchaikovsky Memorial National Moscow Conservatory Associate Professor / Piano Online Lesson
A pianist who has won a lot of prizes in many international competitions, mastering the Russian style.
Learn the essence of Russian piano from a professor with a wealth of stage experience who has performed with prestigious orchestras and chamber orchestras as a soloist.
Alex Alguacil / Professor of Conservatori Superior de Sau, Spain / Piano Online Lessons
Learn brilliant music from one of Spain's hottest pianists right now
Professor of the Conservatori Superior de Liseu, who has performed in major concert halls not only in Spain but also in the United States, Europe, and Japan, and has been praised.
Thomas Uhlmann / Lecturer, Munich University of Music, Germany / Piano / Piano Accompaniment Online Lessons
Master heavy playing and play like Claudio Arrau.
While relaxing, you can enjoy the stormy volume and the singing tone. He has a teacher who teaches Clara Schumann style weight playing.
Piotr Oczkowski / Professor, University of Music in Detmold, Germany / Piano Online Lessons
Anyone with a passion is welcome!Professor at the University of Music in Detmold, Germany.
A pianist born in Poland, raised in Venezuela, and educated in music in the United States and Germany. In parallel with the performance, he has been actively engaged in educational activities for many years.
Thomas Hell / Professor, Mainz University of Music, Germany / Piano Online Lessons
A pianist with a wide repertoire from Romantic to contemporary music
Prof. Thomas Hell, who has earned the tremendous trust of composers and musicians for his overwhelming musical expression supported by deep intelligence and his warm and ever-changing tones.
Ilja Scheps / Professor, Cologne University of Music, Germany / Piano online lessons
An experienced professor who is the chairman of the Puri Amadeo International Piano Competition.
A professor who is famous not only as a talented pianist but also as an avid educator. A gem lesson that produces many international competition winners.