Masterclasses by Int'l Professors
Ideal for studying abroad in music or preparing for competitions.
Let's use it to find overseas teachers!
Open lessons / master classes for overseas music university professors and overseas orchestra players.When the teacher comes to Japan and holds the event face-to-face, it may be held online by connecting overseas and Japan.You can participate as a student or an auditor as an event for each event.Depending on the course, generally anyone, regardless of level or age, can participate as a student.With a Japanese interpreter, it is safe for those who are worried about words.
* Online holding is a great opportunity to take lessons for teachers who do not come to Japan.
* There are also open lessons for Japanese music university professors / former professors.
* Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Those who are planning to study music in the futureGreat for finding a teacher.Take lessons from various teachers in advance, including face-to-face and online, to check compatibility with the teacher.There are really various ways of thinking depending on the teacher, such as gentle, strict, powerful, personality compatibility such as always smiling, solid from the basics, no basics, only musical things.Please check the compatibility with your teacher in advance.If the teacher is decided as soon as possible, preparations such as selecting a song that suits the exam are perfect.The sooner you pass the exam, the closer you will be!
* Some of the open lessons can be used as they are for the exam due to the partnership between And Vision and the overseas music college / conservatory or professor.If you would like to go on to higher education, please take this opportunity as the course title says "Recruiting / Can be used for local school exams" and the text says so!
● Preparing for concerts and competitions, leveling up, etc.Please feel free to use the playing methods that are accepted overseas and the different opinions of different teachers, which are unique to the international competition.
<Recruiting> Roland Krüger / Professor at the Hochschule für Hochschule Hannover, Germany / Public piano lessons (face-to-face)
A piano lesson from a professor at a prestigious German school. /March 2024, 3 (Tuesday) in Ochanomizu, Tokyo
At Hannover College of Music, a prestigious piano school, the fascinating piano lesson is the teaching method that inherits and develops the teaching method from the famous teacher Karl-Heinz Chemering and wins many students in the competition.
<Recruiting> Martin Vacha / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Vocal Online Public Lesson
A passionate professor who deeply teaches not only the technical aspects but also the interpretation and musicality of songs / Limited to 2024 people (Monday, February 2, 19)
His fashionable and passionate style of guiding students is the result of his coaching skills, who have a deep understanding of music, singing and studying management in order to survive as a professional singer. Follow a music education specialist and try to get the most out of yourself!
<Recruiting> Piotr Ozkowski/Professor at Detmold University of Music, Germany/Piano Online Public Lessons
Piano online public lesson by Professor Piotr Ozkowski, Professor of the University of Music in Detmold, Germany / May 2024, 4 (Wednesday) Limited to 10 person
A pianist born in Poland, raised in Venezuela, and educated in music in the United States and Germany. In parallel with the performance, he has been actively engaged in educational activities for many years.
Pierre Reach / Professor at the École Normale de Musique in France & Professor at the Conservatory of Music in Catalunya, Spain / Former professor at the Conservatoire de Paris Regional Conservatoire / Open online piano lessons
Professor of the Ecole Normale Conservatory in France & Professor of the Higher Conservatory of Music in Catalonia, Spain, who continue to have passion as an artist / 2023 November 11th (Tue) Limited to 14 people,
Professor Pierre Reach, who has a wide repertoire and is known around the world for Bach's "Goldberg Variations," teaches the fusion of technology and music.
<Recruiting> Thomas Feodorov / Professor at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Violin Online Public Lessons
A professor at the Vienna University of Music who boasts a wide range of musical activities as a soloist, a comma, and a chamber musician / Limited to 2024 people on March 1, 12 (Friday)
Invited from almost every country in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, the United States, etc., study under a professor who is energetically continuing his musical activities, and acquire a background as a performer.
<Recruiting> Timothy Sharp / Professor, Mannheim University of Music, Germany / Vocal online public lesson
Singing method taught by an active baritone singer / 2023 October 10nd (Mon) Limited to 2 people
A famous baritone singer who has a wide repertoire of more than 7 songs including 600 languages and big songs, and is highly evaluated at each theater and music festival for his outstanding technique.While still active, his passion for passing on his knowledge of music and singing to the next generation will steadily lead his students to professionalism.
<Recruiting> Wolfram Schmidt-Leonardi/Professor, Mannheim University of Music/Germany/Piano Online Public Lessons
One of the internationally active German pianists who leads the music world / March 2024, 3 (Tuesday) Limited to 5 people
A pianist who energetically expands worldwide concert activities and leads students to the competition prizes one after another as an educator. The CD also has a five-star rating.
<Recruiting> Lisa Smirnova / Professor, Robert Schumann Hochschmann, Düsseldorf, Germany / Piano online public lesson
Aim for your next goal with piano lessons from the CEO of the Young Talent Program and professor at the Robert Schumann University of Music in Düsseldorf / January 2024, 1 (Monday) Limited to 29 people
Learn from Professor Dusseldorf Robert Schumann Hoch of Music, who is described on Classical.net as "a more epic performance that is comparable to great pianists such as Buchbinder, Barenboim, Brendel and Schnabel!"
<Recruiting> Henja Senmler / Professor at the Rostock University of Music, Germany and former professor at the University of Music and Performing Arts in Vienna, Austria / Violin online public lesson
If you want to study under an active violinist in Germany. ／Friday, March 2024, 3 Limited to 1 people
If you want to master solo and chamber music, consider studying abroad in Germany with a promising violin professor at the Rostock University of Music in Germany!
Alexandre Brussilovsky / Professor at Ecole Normale de Musique de France, Professor at Rachmaninov Conservatory & Former Professor at Versailles Regional Conservatory / Violin Online Public Lessons
Long-Thibaud International Competition Champion Violin Lesson / 2024 April 4th (Tue) Limited to 30 people
Called a "violinist with a pedigree" by the Le Monde newspaper, he has been a professor of his feats for over 30 years, and he is a contractor of the competition. Let's inherit the sound quality that is recognized by many violinists!