Overseas Music University Professor Online Lesson / Professor's Undergraduate Course
I couldn't really think of online
After all, it was good to receive it online.
I became a teacher's student!
Online lessons by teachers living in Europe and the United States, such as professors at overseas music colleges / conservatory and major European orchestra players.Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons compared to the public lessons of one-off events.
- Take various teachers once or twice to check the teacher's face, atmosphere, teaching method and compatibility.If you find a teacher who is compatible with you, it is desirable to move to the teacher's class (subordinate).Even if you become a subordinate, you can take lessons from other teachers.
- Please tell us your preference for online lessons, such as twice a month, once every two months, or once a week.
- The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
- Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatoryWhile in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want.In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam.Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish.In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check.
- The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor.For example, "For this song, even a bachelor's degree (bachelor) will play it, so why not change it to ~ if you are taking a master's degree exam?"
- As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
- Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases.For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
- As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
- It is possible to check the playing style on a CD or Youtube, but by taking the lesson, you can understand not only the musical compatibility and personality compatibility with the teacher, but also the lesson style, "I want to be with this teacher, It will be an opportunity to decide "I want to learn".
- As a matter of fact, the passing record is outstanding (astonishing to our staff).Please contact the And Vision Counselor for more information!
* Some private schools, such as those affiliated with And Vision, can take the lessons of the subordinate course for admission to the affiliated school (not public or national).Please contact And Vision for more information.
● Regular music online lessonsTake lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies. Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be friendly and willing to work hard to achieve the goal. Please aim for the goal with your teacher. When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
■Online lesson (music)Please read it for a brief summary!
Roman Zaslavsky / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Piano Online Lessons
A pianist who fascinates the audience with his overwhelming performance that hits the piano with fiery passion.
Let's experience the expression that shakes your heart by studying under "Keyboard Lion" who made a lot of international competitions and made the name roar in the world.
Peter Laul / Associate Professor, St. Petersburg Conservatory, Russia / Piano Online Lessons
A pianist who has been awarded the Medal of Honor by the Ministry of Culture of Russia for his achievements in art.
Private lessons from a skilled pianist who won the Best Performance Award in Bach and Schubert at an international competition
Colin Stone / Royal Academy of Music & Professor of the Royal Academy of Music / Piano Online Lessons
Professor at the Royal Academy of Music and the Royal Academy of Music in the United Kingdom, releasing highly acclaimed CDs one after another.
Colin Stone, who is active on the front lines not only in solos but also in trios and concertos, will identify and supplement what you lack.
Rossella Redoglia / Former Professor, Opera School, Bologna Opera, Italy / Vocal Online Lessons]
Former professor of the Bologna Opera Opera School, who is also active as an active soprano.
Rossella Redoglia, who shows overwhelming ability as the leading role of Verdi and Puccini's operas, has a high reputation as an intellectual teacher.
Lucetta Bizzi / Professor of Parma Conservatory of Italy / Vocal Online Lessons
A master of Bel Canto who was also active in the official Italian event.
Learn Italian Bel Canto with a lesson from the Vocal Department of the Palma Conservatory, known for its lyric soprano.
Alex Penda / Active Opera Singer / Vocal Online Lesson
A chance to receive direct guidance from an active soprano singer who often visits Japan!
Learn from a soprano singer who is renowned for his energetic and expressive singing, known as "a comprehensive opera singer who combines voice and body in an amazing way."
Claudia Sallagar / Lecturer, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Cello Online Lesson
Born in Vienna, learn the cello from a child education specialist!
Take lessons from a cellist recommended by Kentaro Yoshii, the former chief of the Vienna Symphony Orchestra.
Xenia Jankovic / Professor, University of Music in Detmold, Germany / Cello Online Lesson
One of the most notable cellists of our time to train a number of soloists
Xenia Jankovic has developed her talent as a cellist from an early age.A professor who sends young musicians to the world one after another based on his abundant playing experience as a soloist.
Alberto Mora / Professor, Catalunya State Conservatory of Music, Spain / Flute Online Lessons
Learn from a professor at the Catalan State Conservatory, who is also in charge of chamber music and improvisation, as well as flute solos.
Learn flute and improvisation from the musical-inspired flutist from Sergiu Celibidache, who was active in the Berlin Philharmonic and the Munich Philharmonic.
Johannes Marian / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Piano Online Lessons
The private lessons of an experienced professor at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna are attractive.
As a soloist, chamber musician, and accompaniment, a professor who has performed with famous orchestras around the world provides lessons tailored to each individual.