Overseas Music University Professor Online Lesson / Professor's Undergraduate Course
I couldn't really think of online
After all, it was good to receive it online.
I became a teacher's student!
Online lessons by teachers living in Europe and the United States, such as professors at overseas music colleges / conservatory and major European orchestra players.Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons compared to the public lessons of one-off events.
- Take various teachers once or twice to check the teacher's face, atmosphere, teaching method and compatibility.If you find a teacher who is compatible with you, it is desirable to move to the teacher's class (subordinate).Even if you become a subordinate, you can take lessons from other teachers.
- Please tell us your preference for online lessons, such as twice a month, once every two months, or once a week.
- The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
- Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatoryWhile in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want.In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam.Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish.In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check.
- The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor.For example, "For this song, even a bachelor's degree (bachelor) will play it, so why not change it to ~ if you are taking a master's degree exam?"
- As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
- Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases.For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
- As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
- It is possible to check the playing style on a CD or Youtube, but by taking the lesson, you can understand not only the musical compatibility and personality compatibility with the teacher, but also the lesson style, "I want to be with this teacher, It will be an opportunity to decide "I want to learn".
- As a matter of fact, the passing record is outstanding (astonishing to our staff).Please contact the And Vision Counselor for more information!
* Some private schools, such as those affiliated with And Vision, can take the lessons of the subordinate course for admission to the affiliated school (not public or national).Please contact And Vision for more information.
● Regular music online lessonsTake lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies. Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be friendly and willing to work hard to achieve the goal. Please aim for the goal with your teacher. When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
■Online lesson (music)Please read it for a brief summary!
Claudia Visca / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Vocal Online Lessons
A professor of performance at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, who was active with the masters.
Under the direction of Bernstein, he is a veteran who played the leading role in the musical "West Side Story" and has performed more than 25 performances at the 2000 European Opera Houses.
Ivan Yanakov / International Pianist / Piano Online Lesson
Learn the secrets of weakness from the best pianists who perform in more than 30 countries.
In the United States, world-famous pianist Ivan Yanakov, who is active in more than 30 countries in Europe, Oceania, and Asia, teaches easy-to-use playing techniques.
Albert Zasman / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Piano Online Lessons
A pianist who travels around the world as a soloist, chamber musician, and professor at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna.
Learn what music is from the University of Music and Performing Arts in Vienna, who understands music as a genuine Austrian and as a researcher with a doctoral degree!
Patricia Rozario / Royal College of Music & Trinity Laban Conservatoire University Professor / Vocal Online Lessons
Learn from the world-famous prima donna, professor of vocal music at the Royal College of Music & Trinity Laban Conservatoire University
The long-established British Times newspaper has praised it.A soprano singer trusted by prominent composers and conductors teaches you an opera repertoire from songs that value basic singing skills.
Sergey Koudriakov / Associate Professor, Tchaikovsky Memorial National Moscow Conservatory / Piano Online Lesson
Associate Professor of the Moscow Conservatory, who has won numerous competitions and has an intellectual and quiet passion.
Win the Geneva International Music Competition and the Geza Anda International Piano Competition, and learn from the world-famous Russian pianist who has many activities in Japan!
Evgeny Sinaisky / Professor, Volkwang University of the Arts, Germany & Private Music and Arts University, Vienna, Austria / Piano accompaniment, duet, chamber music online lessons
A very straightforward lesson that starts with telling you what to fix first!
As a piano accompaniment and chamber musician, a professor at Folkwang University of the Arts & Vienna Private Music Arts University, which is attractive for "matching" lessons that are active in the world.
Stephen Picard / Professor, Hanns Eisler University of Music, Germany / Violin Online Lesson
A convincing lesson for a professor who continues to send students to major orchestras such as international competition prizes and the Berlin Philharmoniker.
Guidance is the first priority even if there is a flood of requests to perform.He is a professor who has sent his students to international competitions and sent them to famous orchestras such as the Berlin Philharmonic and the Munich Philharmonic.It's strange that the lessons can overcome the weaknesses so much that they are just wonderful.
Lover Sko Larsen / Professor, Mozartium University of Music, Austria / Violin Online Lessons
Violin online lesson by Professor Lover Sko Larsen, Professor of Mozarteum University of Music, Austria
Musical leadership and passion to learn from musicians who have been on numerous stages as a violinist and conductor.
Christoph Poppen / Professor, Munich University of Music, Germany / Violin Online Lesson
A pioneer in violin online lessons by Professor Christoph Poppen, Professor of the College of Music in Munich, Germany & Former Principal of the Hans Eisler College of Music
Not only the violin, but also the music learned from the talented violinist who is active as an artistic director and conductor of the Munich International Music Competition is attractive.
Julian Alp / Professor, Austrian Gratz National College of Music / Cello Online Lesson
Professor Julian Alp of the Austrian Graz National College of Music gives a cello online lesson to prepare for the Austrian College of Music exams and competitions!
He has won numerous prestigious music awards for his duo with pianist Caspar Franz. Learn from active performers on stage in well-known concert halls around the world.