Overseas Music University Professor Online Lesson / Professor's Undergraduate Course
I couldn't really think of online
After all, it was good to receive it online.
I became a teacher's student!
Online lessons by teachers living in Europe and the United States, such as professors at overseas music colleges / conservatory and major European orchestra players.Those who have taken public lessons should be able to experience the depth of the lessons compared to the public lessons of one-off events.
- Take various teachers once or twice to check the teacher's face, atmosphere, teaching method and compatibility.If you find a teacher who is compatible with you, it is desirable to move to the teacher's class (subordinate).Even if you become a subordinate, you can take lessons from other teachers.
- Please tell us your preference for online lessons, such as twice a month, once every two months, or once a week.
- The studio dedicated to And Vision is fully equipped with internet access (LAN), microphone, amplifier, speaker, mixer, video screen / monitor, and software, and the staff will support you.
- Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Online lessons for preparing for entrance exams at overseas music colleges / conservatoryWhile in Japan, we will prepare for the exam with the teacher of the overseas music university / conservatory that you want.In the exam preparation lesson, the songs will be selected and the songs will be completed before the exam.Depending on the number of lessons, it generally takes at least 3 months, usually 6 months or more to finish.In addition, it is desirable to take the lesson directly with the live sound of the final check.
- The songs to be taken by overseas music colleges / institutes are not individually specified, but are often roughly specified for each era, so it is very important to select the songs with the professor.For example, "For this song, even a bachelor's degree (bachelor) will play it, so why not change it to ~ if you are taking a master's degree exam?"
- As in Japan, the professors belonging to each music university / music institute are familiar with the examinations at overseas music universities / music institutes.
- Since the teacher gives lessons to the students for the purpose of "How to pass?", The pass rate usually increases.For example, "I don't think the examiner knows classical music this way, so let's fix it."
- As a general rule, the number of lessons should be decided in consultation with the professor based on the "period from the current time to the examination" and "the customer's current level and the passing level required at the time of the examination". The longer the period, such as one year or more, the more time you can take the exam.
- It is possible to check the playing style on a CD or Youtube, but by taking the lesson, you can understand not only the musical compatibility and personality compatibility with the teacher, but also the lesson style, "I want to be with this teacher, It will be an opportunity to decide "I want to learn".
- As a matter of fact, the passing record is outstanding (astonishing to our staff).Please contact the And Vision Counselor for more information!
* Some private schools, such as those affiliated with And Vision, can take the lessons of the subordinate course for admission to the affiliated school (not public or national).Please contact And Vision for more information.
● Regular music online lessonsTake lessons according to your goals and goals, such as preparing for the competition, preparing for the orchestra audition, preparing for the concert, improving your daily level, brushing up, and hobbies. Being a class student (a student), the teacher will be friendly and willing to work hard to achieve the goal. Please aim for the goal with your teacher. When the teacher comes to Japan, he is a student, so he should be the first to consult.
■Online lesson (music)Please read it for a brief summary!
Thomas Feodorov / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Violin Online Lessons
Violin online lesson by Professor Thomas Feodorov, Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria
Invited from almost every country in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, the United States, etc., study under a professor who is energetically continuing his musical activities, and acquire a background as a performer.
Emrine Pierre / Austria Salzburg Chamber Soloists Violinist / Violin Online Lessons
Violin online lesson by a French female violinist who is active in Salzburg as a chamber orchestra player
Born and raised in France, this is a chance to receive direct guidance from active violinists who are active in the world such as Austria and Germany.
Hans Peter Stentsl / Professor, Stuttgart University of Music & Rostock University of Music / Piano Online Lessons
You can also take it solo, and if you have a piano duo, learn from a world-class duo.
The Stenzul brothers, the world's top duo who are professors in the piano duo department of two German music colleges, teach the secrets of the piano.
Gilead Mishory / Professor, Freiburg University of Music, Germany / Piano Online Lessons
Piano lessons with a gentle look and a poet's sensibility are attractive
The piano lessons learned from the Freiburg University of Music professor, who are described as "sound magicians," "piano poets with perfected skills," and "pianists with attractive sounds and spirits," are wonderful.
Lisa Smirnova / Professor, Robert Schumann Hochschule, Düsseldorf, Germany / Piano Online Lessons
Young Talent Program Chief Executive Officer & Professor of Düsseldorf Robert Schumann Hoch University Aim for the Next Piano Lesson
Learn from Professor Dusseldorf Robert Schumann Hoch of Music, who is described on Classical.net as "a more epic performance that is comparable to great pianists such as Buchbinder, Barenboim, Brendel and Schnabel!"
Gabriele Baldoch / Professor, Trinity Laban Conservatoire University, England / Piano Online Lessons
Team up with Argerich for a piano duet and learn from a world-class pianist who plays all genres!
A gentle and cheerful Italian, but take the lessons seriously and take care of your personality, and learn the charm of the Trinity Laban Conservatoire University professor.
Anne Peckham / Berklee College of Music, USA / Vocal Online Lesson (Vocal pedagogy)
The top voice department of the prestigious Berklee College of Music will give you direct guidance and upgrade your voice with Vocal pedagogy!
The professor in charge of the most important essential courses at the world-famous Berklee College of Music Voice Department will give your voice an all-round power.
Lionel Friend / Royal College of Music & Professor at Guildhall Conservatory / Opera Theater and Music for Vocalists Learned from Opera Conductors
Let's acquire the acting ability and musical ability necessary for opera!
A conductor specializing in opera teaches opera acting methods and musicals (music) for vocalists. Now, the acting approach and the musical approach required by the professional opera industry are released. If you're an opera singer, maybe you didn't know it?
Yuval Gotribovic / Swiss Switzella Italiana Conservatory & Professor of Spanish State Catalunya Conservatory / Viola Online Lessons
Learn from a global violist who also co-stars with pianist Izumi Tateno
Learn the deep world of viola, which is conveyed by world-famous violists, who perform not only classical music but also contemporary music and silent movie accompaniment!
Peter Edelmann / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Vocal Online Lessons
Thoroughbred with great opera singer Otto Edelmann as his father
The role repertoire is over 75. With a strong and soft baritone voice inherited from his father, he is active internationally and is enthusiastic about teaching young singers.