Masterclasses by Int'l Professors
Ideal for studying abroad in music or preparing for competitions.
Let's use it to find overseas teachers!
Open lessons / master classes for overseas music university professors and overseas orchestra players.When the teacher comes to Japan and holds the event face-to-face, it may be held online by connecting overseas and Japan.You can participate as a student or an auditor as an event for each event.Depending on the course, generally anyone, regardless of level or age, can participate as a student.With a Japanese interpreter, it is safe for those who are worried about words.
* Online holding is a great opportunity to take lessons for teachers who do not come to Japan.
* There are also open lessons for Japanese music university professors / former professors.
* Online lessons at home, such as distant places and infection prevention, are also welcome.
● Those who are planning to study music in the futureGreat for finding a teacher.Take lessons from various teachers in advance, including face-to-face and online, to check compatibility with the teacher.There are really various ways of thinking depending on the teacher, such as gentle, strict, powerful, personality compatibility such as always smiling, solid from the basics, no basics, only musical things.Please check the compatibility with your teacher in advance.If the teacher is decided as soon as possible, preparations such as selecting a song that suits the exam are perfect.The sooner you pass the exam, the closer you will be!
* Some of the open lessons can be used as they are for the exam due to the partnership between And Vision and the overseas music college / conservatory or professor.If you would like to go on to higher education, please take this opportunity as the course title says "Recruiting / Can be used for local school exams" and the text says so!
● Preparing for concerts and competitions, leveling up, etc.Please feel free to use the playing methods that are accepted overseas and the different opinions of different teachers, which are unique to the international competition.
<Recruiting> Sophie Herve / Professor, Charpantier Conservatory, 18th arrondissement, Paris, France / Vocal online public lesson
Learn how to pronounce your voice from France's most popular teacher! ? /Wednesday, March 2024, 3 Limited to 6 people
A singer with many stage experiences and a lot of repertoires. Famous as an educator in France, I'm glad that I can learn techniques to make a solid voice regardless of body shape!
<Recruiting> Roman Zaslavsky / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Piano Online Public Lesson
A pianist who captivates the audience with an overwhelming performance that brings burning passion to the piano / Limited to 2024 people on Thursday, February 2, 1
Let's experience the expression that shakes your heart by studying under "Keyboard Lion" who made a lot of international competitions and made the name roar in the world.
<Recruiting> Marco Thomas / Professor, Bremen University of Music, Germany & Former Principal of the Berlin Philharmoniker Orchestra / Clarinet Online Public Lessons
Learn the finest clarinet sound from the ex-principal of the Berliner Philharmoniker! / 2024 June 3th (Tue) Limited to 12 people
A professor at the Bremen University of Music, who served as the world's premier Berliner Philharmoniker and was a founding member and chief of the Mahler Chamber Orchestra, will teach music and techniques that will lead to tomorrow. Let's inherit the musicality and feats of Kura who has reached the highest rank!
<Recruiting> Jérôme Guichard / Professor at the Lyon National Supérieur Conservatoire, former professor at the Lyon Regional Conservatory, former principal of the Orchester National de Lyon / Oboe online public lessons
Learn from an oboist who is a professor at the Lyon National Conservatory! ／Wednesday, January 2024, 1 Limited to 24 people
As an educator and performer, this oboe player has been sought after at various music festivals and master classes.
Lothar Strauß / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria & First Concertmaster, Staatskapelle Berlin, Germany / Violin Online Public Lesson
The surprising guidance of Conmas, who represents Germany, is attractive. / Limited to 2023 people on Friday, December 12, 22
Get a genuine musical sense from Conmas, who has a wide repertoire of over 50 operas, ballet, film scores, as well as an enormous repertoire from Baroque to Modern times including all Symphonies by Beethoven, Schumann, Brahms, Mahler, Bruckner etc. Let's go!
<Recruiting> Célimène Daudet / Professor, City Conservatory of Paris, France / Piano online public lesson
Learn from a pianist who is described as "passionate and free" / Limited to 2024 people on February 1, 19 (Friday)
The British Sunday Times magazine praised it as "a huge range and dynamic range, and a sophisticated and wonderful performance that is typical of France", and also called Le Monde's "Jewelry Keyboard" and Figaro's "Demonic Beauty Touch and Sensitivity". Let's inherit the fascinating piano that is popular!
<Recruiting> Colin Stone / Professor, Royal Academy of Music & Royal Northern College of Music / Piano Online Public Lessons
Professor at the Royal Academy of Music who releases highly acclaimed CDs one after another / Limited to 2024 people on Thursday, January 1, 11
Colin Stone, who is active on the front lines not only in solos but also in trios and concertos, will identify and supplement what you lack.
<Recruiting> Alex Alguacil / Professor of Conservatori Superior de Sau, Spain / Piano Online Public Lesson
Learn brilliant music from one of Spain's most popular pianists now / February 2024, 2 (Thursday) Limited to 15 people
Professor of the Conservatori Superior de Liseu, who has performed in major concert halls not only in Spain but also in the United States, Europe, and Japan, and has been praised.
<Recruiting> Christian Altenburger / Professor, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Violin Online Public Lesson
Professor at the Vienna State University of Music who continues to produce professional players with accurate guidance / Friday, April 2024, 4, limited to 26 people
He has performed with prestigious orchestra and master conductors such as the Vienna Philharmonic and Berlin Philharmonic, and is a professor at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, who creates orchestras such as soloists, the Vienna Philharmonic, and the Munich Philharmonic through Dorothy DeLay's education.
<Recruiting> Thomas Feodorov / Professor at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria / Violin Online Public Lessons
A professor at the Vienna University of Music who boasts a wide range of musical activities as a soloist, a comma, and a chamber musician / Limited to 2024 people on March 1, 12 (Friday)
Invited from almost every country in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, the United States, etc., study under a professor who is energetically continuing his musical activities, and acquire a background as a performer.